Cpt 9. The Club🎉

(Your POV)

 It's been a month since Lumine's "accident" which lead to his death. It took me a week to sort out court documents for legal purposes, But I got it all figured out. Al and I have known each other for 3 months now, and my feelings are stronger than they were before, but I didn't want to rush anything. 

 Today me and Cloe had decided to go out and celebrate my freedom from Lumine. I knew the girls hated Lumine but damn. Anyway Nevaeh wasn't able to join us due to work, she is a writer, but she promised to take me out next week. Cloe had dragged to an alcohol free club of sorts to party, but I was never one to really enjoy such things unless I was home and alone. 

(Cloe's POV)

 I had taken Y/n out to an alcohol free club called "Razzle Dazzle Revelers" that was 18+, It still had a bar, but it only served non-alcoholic drinks like mocktails, juice, smoothies and milkshakes. It was a fun way to party without all that stupid shit. Currently the club was having an event that lasted 4 hours and once we enter we couldn't leave till it was over. Due to safety reasons I think.

Its been 2 hours now of being at the club. It was 4:40 and Y/n was sipping on a (Fav/flavor) juice mocktail. A few gals had hit on him and he seemed to cringe slightly. I wasn't sure if it was because they weren't his type or he didn't swing that way and honestly I couldn't care less I just wanted him happy. "Doll, how much longer we have to be here? I'm mad tired." Y/n called out to me using my nickname. "Just 2 more hours." I was going to say more but then Nevaeh called so I answered the phone. "Hey babe, what's up?" I spoke into the speaker. "I'm at the main entrance my love! I managed to get 2 chapters done for my book and decided I was going to take a break." She stated happily. After she said her goodbye on the phone I went to meet her at the entrance while Y/n went to the restroom.

(Your POV)

I had locked myself in one of the stalls of the bathroom and I was having trouble breathing. I was having an anxiety attack. I hoped the bathroom would help lessen the noise from all the music and bright party lights but I was very wrong. Suddenly a black shadow emerged and Al had appeared In front of me. "Al." was all I could mutter before blacking out. When I woke I could feel the warmth of a bed and I could hear 3 voices talking but I couldn't quite make them out. 

(3rd POV)

"So." Cloe and Nevaeh spoke in unison while eyeing Alastor. "So?" He said as static noise filled the room. "Your a demon. You have been visiting Y/n for the past 3 months... And you tried to make a deal with him to kill Shit hole Lumine and become his husband, but y/n declined because he still wanted his soul and freedom and you just agreed and continued to be his friend while also being the one to end up killing Lumine in the first place?" Nevaeh said said before letting out a breathy sigh. "Yes indeed my dear! you are quite the summarizer!" Alastor chirped as he lessened the sound of his booming static. "Ung." The three of them heard and quickly turned to look at y/n. The (h/c) boy was sitting upright in his bed while rubbing his head. "What the hell happened." Y/n spoke in a groggy voice. "Oh Y/n!" The girls practically cried in unison. 

(Your POV)

 "Cloe.. Nevaeh? and-" I paused as I scanned the room "ALASTOR!?" What are you doing out in the open!" I shouted at the tall deer. "Calm down Y/n~ I already explained everything to these darling young lady friends of yours." Al cooed as he sat at the foot of my bed. "Yeah its cool bebs. Just be careful ya?" Cloe said as Nevaeh nodded in agreement. "So.. Your cool with me having Bucky over here as a friend? Damn, okay cool." I laughed as I looked at Alastor's face when I called him Bucky. "Yeah I mean having a demon friend sounds better than being friends with most other humans." Nevaeh said as she and Cloe walked closer to my bed and leaned against the nightstand that held the very radio that brought me Al. "Fair enough." I chuckled. "so.. anyone gonna tell me what happened last night?" I asked as I looked around at the three of them. "My sheik you passed out in the men's room after having a breakdown of sorts." Alastor said while giving me his usual wide smile. "Yeah... That sounds about right." I said with a sigh. 

 After Cloe and Nevaeh went home Al made me some of his signature jambalaya. I'm not sure why he likes it so much, but I have a feeling it has something to do with his late mama he tells me so much about. Alastor said he was going to spend the night with me to make sure I'm okay. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted and he explained he already told his co-worker Charlie that he would be out for a few days. So here I am eating jambalaya in bed as Alastor reads one of the many books I have while sitting next to me with the blankets lightly covering his legs.

 Throughout the night I could help but admire Al's charming features. Alastor said he never really slept but he was first to fall asleep. Probably from me scratching his ears that sat beautifully on his head. Every aspect of Alastor seemed perfect to me like his little antlers or the way he dressed, and I'm kind of curious to know what he looked like when he was alive. 

(Alastor's POV)

 I had woken up the next morning feeling a bit better and I had gotten to see Y/n sleeping wonderfully as he cuddled with his (stuffy/Pillow). It was rather adorable. I admired how comfortable he was in himself to sleep in such a vulnerable way. 

 Shortly after my dear had woken up I had him make himself breakfast while I tidy some things around his estate. I have to admit I was a bit worried when I came to Y/n's home last night and he wasn't there. After I had located him my worry only worsened after seeing him pass out right In front of me. *If I hadn't been there who knows what foul person could of gotten to him.* I thought to myself while I dusted off some books in the mansions library. 

 After a good half hour of tiding things up for my sweet I decided to grab a book and go relax in the living room while Y/n did whatever it was he was doing. A bit after I sat down on the couch to read I noticed my dear walking in the living room with a soft smile upon his face. "Hello my darling boy." I said with a softer tone. "Hi Al, I hope you don't mind but would it be okay if I laid on your lap for a bit?" He questioned as I tilted my head slightly. "Of course my dear! I don't mind! so long as your quiet while I read my book." I sated with my usual upbeat and loud tone as he simply smile and nodded wile laying his head upon my lap. *One could get accustomed.* 

(Wow 1279 words! Hope you enjoyed! sorry for not uploading. I got sent to the hospital)