One Step Closer - 91💕

442.

Na-Ra let out a relieved breath, not expecting Hye-Jin to drop the bomb at her mom like that. In a way, this came sooner than expected. She was out of one hook. Now that the rejection came from Hye-Jin itself, her parents weren't going to question her.

She slanted a glance at Na-Rae and both hit a high five under the table. However, her mother cannot know she was sulking. So she pretended to bite her lip and push the dessert around her plate.

Myeong-suk was unbelievably furious. Though her scent remained neutral, not letting anyone know how she actually felt, she could see it in her eyes and the way she clenched her jaw so tight while trying to keep that humble attitude.

When Hye-Jin excused herself, Myeong-suk only waited for a minute before chasing after her. Na-Ra and Na-Rae shared a glance before rushing after her with a soft curse.

However, when they arrived at the parking lot, Myeong-suk was behind a concrete pillar, lifting a hand and halting them with a glare that sent shivers down their spine. Her gaze was so cold and their mother was furious. A few feet from them behind another pillar stood Hye-Jin, looking so stunned as she stared at the scene in front of her.

Na-ra was so confused until she heard the voice.

"Just one more."

Na-Ra whipped her head to the direction as if she got sprayed by hot lava. Her heart suddenly picked up pace and her eyes widened. In front of her was none other than Jimin with the omega she recognized so well. He might be looking the other way, but his features were ingrained in her mind so much that she didn't even need to look at his face to know who the omega was.

"People can see," the omega whined, twiddling with Jimin's shirt button in a voice she recognized just confirming her suspicion.

"This is a private parking lot," Jimin said, his grip tightening around the omega's hip.

Such a fucking man whore, she snarled internally, nostrils flaring with anger. I never thought you'd stoop this low, Jimin.

"But other VIP patrons can come out," Jungkook whose face was hidden with a hood said, but she could see it was him. The nose and a glimpse of eyes she caught when he slightly turned were unmistakable. "And I'm getting late for my classes."

"Fine. Fine." Jimin puckered his lips. "Come here, Cherry Blossom. Just one kiss and I'll get you to your classes in a jiffy."

Cherry Blossom? Did he fucking call him Cherry Blossom?

Na-Ra ground her jaw so hard that it hurt. Her nails dug into her palms and her lips trembled with fury.

Jungkook made a noise in his throat, but leaned forward to kiss his lips and Na-Ra averted her gaze. This was ridiculous. She couldn't see it anymore.

Jimin's scent was purely joyful. Something she never smelled on him in ages. Na-Ra bit her tongue. Thanks to her scent blockers. If not for them, she would have given away her presence.

"Alright. I gave you my word. Let's get you to your class."

She didn't turn even the sound of a car pulling away reached her. Jiseung's words echoed in her mind. He has someone. Jimin walked out of mid-fuck for an omega.

Na-Ra glanced over her shoulder and the omega she lost to was a good for nothing, low-life. She fought the urge to laugh and Na-Rae pulled her back into the restaurant when Hye-Jin began to walk to her car. She was too numb to move as her thoughts raced.

I lost to a low life.

443.