Day 1

Lucifer had trouble sleeping, dreading the morning to come on this first day of participating with the patrons. Hopefully it wasn't going to be so bad. Hopefully he wouldn't smack the life out of that red guy's face. Boy did he want to. He had a few choice words about all this, but then again he was playing as an active participant in his daughter's dreams, and his heart swelled with pride. Maybe he'd find the good in humanity. Maybe there was some. Maybe heaven wasn't just built on its rigidity but actual kindnesss—Just maybe.

Alastor spent his night examining the wound on his chest, and the other wounds. Scars and scratches that tattered him from the life he lived before, there were a few that were more current from the battle, but practically none from fights with overlords he conquered. Now he was to be having no fights with them, or maybe not. He would play nice. For now. Because he hadn't been told otherwise.

He slipped the stitches off with ease, the wound having pleasingly closed up quite fast thanks to Lucifer, a raised bump being left that he examined with his bare hand.

If angelic stitches could treat him so well imagine what flowed through that fallen's blood? He couldn't quite get his mind off of that. It was tempting, but he had to remain professional. Heaven knew what Charlie would think if she found him digging his teeth into her dad.

It was a shame he couldn't give the king a heart attack by biting his daughter instead, her blood was red; standard fare, nothing exciting there. Such a shame. He eventually called in a favor; some venison would ease the cravings.

At 8 in the morning the intense sounding of a trumpet echoed on the speakers on every floor, most of which were still vacant and met with silence. The sound usually didn't bother Lucifer since it didn't concern him, but today it did. He groaned, drowsily covering his face with the pillow in an attempt to shield his ears, wincing before managing to fall back into sleep somewhat.

"Attention maggots!" Vaggie announced, Charlie could be heard laughing over in the background.

"Rise and shine and get out of bed. We have introductions and trust falls to welcome our new guests! Report to the lounge!"

Lucifer peeked out from his pillow. Maybe if he just faked sleep he could stay in bed?

8:30 came and Angel Dust and Cherri had begrudgingly made it out of bed, following behind Vaggie and Charlie.

"It's too fucking early for this," Cherri whispered to Angel who was rubbing his eye with one hand, his back with another and using his third hand; one with a white glove, to soothe his aching ass.

"Tell me about it, fucking Valentino called me in the middle of the night to film, got like an hour of sleep before the mornin' call."

"Damn, you alright?"

"I mean I guess. I've done worse."

Cherri proceeded to rub his back, still carrying bombs in her pockets as she still wasn't gonna let them go just yet.

They sat on the carpet in the lounge, Angel hugging his knees to his chest with a drowsy huff as Cherri Bomb sat with legs sprawled to the side. Vaggie marched in like a military commander, checking the attendance list even though there was only like four people to be there.

"We're missing Alastor and Lucifer. Is that estúpido demon still asleep? Usually he's up earlier."

Alastor found himself shifting off the bed with a stretch and content humming as he grinned and slipped through into the hall, he had heard the call and an announcement came through once more.

"Alastor and Lucifer. Come down here before we have to start without you. You will be penalized and don't think I won't punish either of you if you don't get here."