Day 2

Alastor had left early that morning to get his coat cleaned, as soon as the place opened so he could retrieve it before it was missed. He had left Lucifer in bed.

At about 5 in the morning Angel groggily awoke to an alarm set for checking on the wasted royalty. He dragged himself out of bed and headed to the room, curlers in his fuzzy white locks. At the sight of the King, Angel was left with no choice but to clean him up, pinching his nose as he pulled off his white coat and held it with the tips of his fingers. "You need a bath. You fucking stink."

Lucifer groaned and when Charlie came passing through, stretching and yawning.

"Oh. Good morning An-dad? What happened to him? He looks awful."

"Ya don't remember the drinking? Keep this man away from liquor, he can't handle it."

"Dad...are you okay?" She looked up at him with concern, Angel was practically holding him up by the shoulder.

"Ugh...no, my head is just pound-ing. Something happened last night, tch...I don't wanna talk about it."

He looked away, Charlie frowning and cupping his cheek, leaving him looking at her with sharp teeth sticking out.

"Dad you gotta take better care of yourself. You know you can talk to me if things are feeling hard."

"I know," He sighed, he was never drinking like that again, not for a while anyway.

"I'll...try to do that next time. I'm sorry."

"It's okay let's just take care of you."

For once she was picking him up, surprised at how light he was, no wonder he got so wasted so quickly.

She carried him to the bathroom in the hotel room, Angel following along behind.

"So...we still doing your plans for today?"

"Yeah. We're just going to have to get my dad feeling better."

She got the water running for him, making sure it was warm enough with a pout on her black lips, Lucifer looked away from her, feeling the awkwardness.

"I can take it from here. Don't worry about me so much."

"Dad...what happened? You said something happened."

"Maybe I'll tell you about it later. When my head isn't busted."

"Okay...I'm here."

She left him to bathe, going out with Angel.

"I don't know about him. Why did he drink after two little things?"

"Man's repressed. Probably not used to talking about his feelings in a group setting. It's gonna take him some time to get used to doing that again."

"Well, I guess that's true. Where's Alastor?"

"Dunno. You guys really gotta address the management around here, they're all over the place."

"I have plans, hopefully this week things start changing."

Lucifer stripped down, huffing as he looked over his immaculate white skin that began to turn red when exposed to the steaming water. The heat left him contentedly moaning. All that was missing was a few of his little yellow friends, a ducky or two always made for a fun bath.

He sunk into the water, staring up at the ceiling with another sigh.

The bite flashed through his head and sent him buzzing up, a bit dizzy from the rush. "Ugh...I gotta stop thinking about that depression era idiot. This is really getting out of hand."