Playing Together

Some lewd back and forth with Lucifer and Alastor this time.

Lucifer conjured up a different record, another song he was sure the cautious demon would love.

"Let's play another classic, and I'll get a lit-tle bit closer, and closer, until you're breathless.~" He whispered in the radio demon's ear, an inflection on the second half of that word "little" that left Alastor chuckling to himself, amused by the man getting "under his skin" yet again.

"Fine...you already know I can't resist a good song."

Another pleasing hit of jazz filled the room, Lucifer crossing his legs with a purr as he sat at the man's bedside, "Another one a little past your time, but still grand regardless.~"

Alastor sighed nostalgically, taking it in, being brought back to those bygone days taking on overlords. He must've been in hell about ten years by then, still having that fresh vibrancy about him, adding every so often to that growing collection of screams that delighted his ears. That was the year he first noticed Angel, though briefly, looking incredibly different than he did now. He had more class then before the moth sucked it from him, though it wasn't much his concern. Some days he wondered how the spider was in the Pride ring, but it wasn't long before he pieced together how his porn ego made that possible. Leaving the past, he hummed to himself, starting the little tune with that gentle static;

" "Romance is a game for fools", I used to say, a game I thought I'd never play."

Lucifer responded with a hand resting on Alastor's stroking around the IV with care not to remove it, his middle and ring finger parting in a v shape as he ran his hand over the demon's, ""Romance is a game for fools," I said and grinned, Then you passed by...and here am I-"

"Throwing caution to the wind!~" Alastor followed, some eagerness with that line in his voice, as he knew very well that he was, hearing Lucifer's voice pleasantly meld with his before allowing Lucifer to take the next line.

"Fools rush in where...angels fear to tread. And so I come to you, my love, my heart above my head."

Lucifer was very close now, his body leaning against Alastor's with a hand resting on his chest through the bandages, resting on his knees to meet the taller man's torso as he glanced up, his eyes sparkling leaving a rather devilish smirk coming from Alastor at his lamb like demeanor.

"Though I see the danger there-" Alastor huffed as Lucifer continued, this song seeming to unveil the king's feelings just as much as he hummed,

"If there's a chance for me, then I don't care.~"

He took a moment to let the music play, making sure Alastor was feeling that pleasurable coldness from his hand, which he could tell he was as the man's body proceeded to warm itself to adapt to Lucifer's temperature.

With a jovial smirk, Lucifer sat up, getting Alastor to lay back as he hovered over him, a soft smile on his lips, enjoying the little taste of intimacy once more, determined to make the most of this time.

His lips met the radio demons', a soft buzz leaving him as Lucifer closed his eyes, Alastor allowing him to lead as he took in the kiss, eventually feeling his mouth part open and the devil's tongue rooting around, tenderly sucking on the man's tongue as he flicked and rubbed on it, Alastor blushing from the taste of the muscles as they meshed back and forth, his lips parting slightly in a steamy breath as Lucifer at last parted, seeing the man panting quietly.

"Breathe through your nose young buck.~"

A twitching pout left Alastor's lips at that, but eventually he nodded, hoping he would get better at doing so.