Losing Everything

TW: Gore, Violence

Lucifer took to the sky in a flutter of red wings, keeping his normal appearance in the event he could calm Alastor down without resorting to violent measures. At last he was faced with the consequences of his lack of action in this realm after avoiding it for some time in the comfort of his palace. He caught a glimpse of the corruption from the battle, but seeing the city was a whole fresh experience to his hardened heart. He headed through bombs and flames going off and up from turf wars that sprouted up thanks to Alastor's ignition of conflict. People running through the streets, some ran over by cars in sinners efforts to get away from what had become a mindless murder spree by new overlords. It was somewhat concerning and yet not the least bit surprising. He knew sinners to be chaotic, unhinged, and Alastor's behavior marked a prime example of his disappointment in them. Free will came with a lot of draw backs, but...there was also some beauty in his pain that previous night. He enjoyed feeling connection with his people through their intimate interaction, and noticed from the lightness of his hand he hadn't put his wedding band back on. He had forgotten her...Lilith...back at the hotel. Maybe it was okay to forget her sometimes? Could she sense he took off the ring? He didn't know if her powers entailed that ability. Had she took off her ring; their symbol of love, undying loyalty, eternal damnnation? His dodges were expertly executed, taking his bird form to be as agile as possible until he approached the devastated mess that Alastor had caused at a corner of the pentagram.

Keeping his distance as a bird, he caught sight of the blood and bodies that littered the ground, crunched, mangled, some completely unrecognizable being just shards of bone and brain, in all the madness he found Alastor giant and storming the place, dial eyes ablaze as his thin arms grabbed any remaining runners, laughing at their screams of terror as he held one up, about to down them in one bite with tendrils flapping about as Lucifer came charging through, taking his normal form to grab and rescue the shaking child that Alastor was about to consume. He set them down, urging them to run and clear the area, Alastor still grinning with his teeth stiff and lighting up as his radio self took over.

Lucifer proceeded to fly up to him, scowling visibly as he circled him, dodging tendrils that came straight for him. "Alastor!" He dodged multiple hits as he tried to get a word in, eventually frustrated as the laughing radio blocked his every move, eventually creating two red swords which he used to cut the tendrils off.

Alastor hissed before creating more tendrils, eventually grabbing Lucifer's blades and trying to take them, the man struggling to pull one out from a tendril as another came from above, grabbing him as he was throughly smothered, eventually he peeked out at Alastor through the tendril's constriction as Alastor brought him closer, breathing heavily.

He turned into a snake, now thin enough to slip out from his mouth being smothered. "Alastor. What are you doing?" He asked bluntly, looking fed up.

"What do you think?" His voice crackled.

"I think you're having a mental break, can't handle a little fun," the devil sighed.

"Fun? You sorely mistake torture for fun," Alastor laughed, preparing to swallow the snake who slipped from his tendril and fell onto his head, wrapping around his antler.

"It wasn't that bad! You even said it yourself! 'I-It's not as awful as i imagined' " Lucifer mocked, even mimicking the moaning voice by which Alastor was using at the time.

Alastor growled, only more infuriated by his mockery, his dial eyes coming out, "I will kill you if you don't stop that insulting mockery!"

With a flying hand he proceeded to repeatedly swat at his head, trying to smash the snake on it as Lucifer slipped out through his fingers, shifting to a small bird once more and flying in front of him, seeing Alastor's eyes in front of him he proceeded to shift back to his normal form, horns out and claws ready to cut.