(Chapter 1, pt. 1)

TW: This story may include mature content once in a while. Please know that this story includes the ship of Pomni x Jax, so if you are not interested, please leave me alone. This story is written in Pomni's POV. 

Jax, Ragatha and I were all sitting down on the edge of the stage, with me in the middle. Ragatha was talking about how it was when she first arrived. 

Well.... As calm as I seem... I wasn't so calm the day I arrived at the circus. In fact, I totally panicked, and Mr. Purple bunny here wasn't helping much heh. She glanced at Jax, and I noticed Jax roll his eyes. I giggled at that. 

I think I was really on the edge of abstraction... It was so much for me I somehow took one of Caine's teeth out?... I don't really know why the designers of the game went as far as being able to remove an AI's teeth... anyways, that day might have been the worst day in my whole circus life. I did eventually I learn to stay calm after almost... abstracting. Once I accepted the fact I was probably stuck here forever, I actually started to like the circus— It's fun! Although if I ever had the option to leave, I probably would... 

Ooh, I see... I muttered. I looked over at Jax then. What about you? How was it when you first arrived? 

Sorry, kiddo. I can't really answer that question, it's been too long. 

You see, Pomni, Jax was here before me -- he was just a boy when I arrived... probably mmm, what was it, 11 years old? Ragatha glanced at Jax, and he just shrugged. ...my point is, he has been here ever since he was a kid, so I doubt he would remember anything from his first day here. 

As Ragatha and I continued talking about how it has been living in the digital circus, Jax stayed quiet. He seemed to be thinking. 

Time skip -- about 45 minutes after their conversation ended.
I walked down the hallway to the bedrooms, but before I went into my room, I knocked on Ragatha's door. She quickly answered the door. 

Oh, hey, Pomni! I was just about to leave my room to find something to do. What's up? She smiled at me. 

Well uh, nothing much really... I don't know what to do and well- like you said, find something to do heh- I shrugged a shoulder. 

I'm bored, too... sighed a voice behind me. I yelped in alarm, and they did the same back. Their mask fell and broke on the floor. Oh, my comedy mask!... they cried out.

Ah- uh... I'm sorry Gangle, you scared me... I didn't mean to scare you back... I reached my arms out to comfort Gangle but she backed away. 

N-no, it's okay! I completely understand if you don't want me to be here... Gangle said shyly. Without her comedy mask, she seemed to be on the brink of tears. 

Gangle, we do want you to be here. We just didn't... expect you. But now that you're here, how about we hang out? All three of us. Ragatha said nervously. I think she just didn't want Gangle to feel left out. 

...o-okay then... whispered Gangle. But... what are we going to do?... There's kind of nothing to do... 

Ragatha thought for a moment, before sighing. The only thing really keeping us from dying of boredom is Caine's silly adventures at this point hah...we'll find something to do, don't worry. Let's fix your mask first, Gangle. Ragatha smiled. 

I don't really know what to make them do, starting stories are not really my kind of thing. Please, give me multiple ideas on what you would like to see in this amazing digital circus. I will make an attempt to consider all of them!

You can follow my Pomni account on Instagram aswell! I Probably won't post much, but I will once in a while. The account is @pomnisbells