(Ch.5) Just talking with the group

After some time of being in the carnival, we all went inside. I think that was pretty fun, heh. Pomni glanced up at Jax. Besides the fact Jax kept annoying me and Gangle... I think I enjoyed it.

I mean, I sorta liked it too, not gonna lie. We should do this more often. It's so boring being here all day, being nearly forced to do stupid adventures... Zooble sighed. I mean, if we could decide when and what the adventures were, like maybe by what, voting or something? Then I guess that would be more reasonable, wouldn't it?

Well, I suppose so... Ragatha replied. But let's admit it- things probably won't change around here soon. The last thing that changed was years ago, when we got access to new outfits... but even so that wasn't much, since we can only win outfits from certain adventures.

Jax chuckled. I still remember when ragdoll won her first outfit, it was pretty funny. She won a chef's outfit for winning in a cooking adventure. Of course, always the woman...

Actually, men can cook as well, and winning cooking adventures is not something impossible, either! Smiled Kinger. According to google in the real world, "Learning to cook can be a great hobby and activity. From learning new recipes to learning new techniques, men can enjoy cooking as much as they do anything else."

What's.... google? I asked, slightly tilting my head.

Kinger blinked, looked at me and seemed to have been processing something.

..................................................AHHHH--  oh! Pomni! You startled me! Want to see my impenetrable fortress? It has an insect collection inside! Kinger said proudly.

Uhh, I think I'm good, but thanks for the offer!...

All of the sudden, there was a loud noise that scared us. Hello superstars!

I yelped and looked over to see Caine.

Oh, it's just Caine. Wassup, my man? Jax grinned. Back to torture us with another adventure?

Ugh... don't give him any ideas. I'm tired enough with the carnival today. Groaned Zooble as I comforted Gangle, who got immensely startled by Caine. 

Didn't you say some time ago that you enjoyed the carnival? Asked Jax.

Can I not be tired, you dipsh**?. Zooble rolled their eyes.

Ragatha ignored their yapping. What are you doing here, Caine? Is something wrong?

Oh, just now did I find your presence here with my all seeing eyes, so I decided to see why you are all of the sudden all here in a group outside of an adventure! And how did you manage Zooble to tag along, as well? Asked Caine, spawning a chair, notepad, and pen.

Ragatha came up with the idea, I liked it, I joined, easy as that. I didnt feel forced to join or anything... muttered Zooble, trying their not to roll their eyes at Caine.

Ooh, how interesting! Caine said, taking notes. I will consider that to help improve this amazing digital game! He then made everything he spawned disappear. Are there any other updates you would like to see Zooble?

I'm... good. Do you think we can uhm... explore this "amazingly wonderful place" alone so that we can see what other things might be able to be updated? Alone? Zooble said, basically trying to convince Caine to leave them alone.

Why, of course, superstar! I hope you all enjoy the splendid adventure of exploring things that seem like they need to be updated! Goodbye now! After that, he faded away slowly into the air while T-posing(?...)

...right. Anyways... What now? Zooble looked at everyone, but they all shrugged back in response.

This digital world isn't that big, is it? I asked, which seemed to confuse everyone from the sudden change of topic. Oh- sorry I just.. was thinking about that, and I sort of said it out loud...

Don't apologize, sometimes it just happens! Smiled Ragatha. And... you're right. It's just the tent, the carnival and the lake. Well... unless you include the locations of the adventures.

Mann, I'm bored. Groaned Jax as he sat on the edge of the stage. I sat by him and everyone else joined aswell.

Ooh! Maybe I could talk about my insect collection! Kinger said excitedly.

Nobody cares about your insect collection, Kinger. Sighed Jax as he put his head on his hands, clearly bored.

I- I think... it's nice to like something and share it.. even i-if it could be different from what others like... Gangle said shyly.

Hm, you're right Gangle... y'know what, i'd love to hear about your insect collection, Kinger. I said, looking over at him as I smiled.

I saw Kinger's eyes light up. Oh, how wonderful! I shall be right back, I must bring some of my insects from my collection -- do not worry, I will only bring one jar of them so that you do not get annoyed by me talking too much! He quickly got off of the stage and ran of to bring his insect collection.

Wow, well this is a first. Never heard of people actually interested in Kinger's collection... I looked over at Zooble, who had a rather confused look on their face. But there's nothing to talk about, so it's... whatever...

After some time, Kinger arrived back with his insect collection. Everyone, besides Jax, who was busy looking in a nearby mirror, listened to Kinger as he talked about how every insect he brought was unique in their own way, yet similar at the same time.

I wondered for a bit. Everyone here is different -- Ragatha has red hair, I have brown hair, and everyone else didn't have any hair at all! Jax is an animal, Ragatha a doll... Everyone was different. But then at the same time, we're all kind of the same. We are all real, living people -- not Ai's like Caine, we actually are alive. Or are we?.. Perhaps we are dead, and this is the afterlife. Either way, we are all here together, so we are all similar in that way.

Hm... 

This was rushed and I barley read over my work this time so there may be some mistakes.