(Ch. 3) A day in the life of Caine

This story is written in the writter's POV (Caine is an AI, therefore it is believed that he has no thoughts.)

The beginning is inspired by my sibling's silly roleplay(?).

Bubble! Oh, it's so nice to see you! What are you doing here? Caine smiled, showing his teeth off.

... I made myself... Said bubble as he stared into the emptiness.

...you... made yourself? Caine stared at Bubble in confusion. Very well then! Anywho!-

Bubble flew over to Caine. She made ME! Bubble then went over to a big screen floating above them. The big screen seemed to be a female looking down at them.

Caine's eyes flew out in surprise. She made YOU? WOAH! His eyes went back to normal and he put his hands on his waist. That sure is BIG NEWS, bubble!

Good afternoon, Mister Caine. We're still testing, so please give us about two minutes to be able to have a conversation. As she said that, she seemed to be typing on the other side of the floating screen.

Very well then! Caine levitated down to the ground. We shall wait!

Thank you, Mister Caine. The screen then disappeared.

Oh, how great it is to meet NEW SUPERSTARS! Isn't that right, bubble?

That's right, Caine! Bubble flew over to Caine once again. I wonder if they will join the digital circus with us?

I guess we will find out soon! For now, let's have a cup of tea as we wait!

Caine spawned a table and two chairs. Once he and bubble sat down, he spawned a tea set and "served tea" to himself and bubble.

How delightful! I hope our circus members awake from their fake slumber soon, to meet our new FRIENDS!!! Caine then elegantly took a sip of his tea.

Does that mean we will have another adventure? Asked Bubble. Ooh, goody! I can't WAIT to see what the sur-PRIZE would be at the end! I should be chef Bubble again!!

I will think of a prize soon enough, Don't you worry your little head!

After some time, the screen popped up again right by the table, but much smaller.

Woah! Would you look at that, bubble! Our NEW FRIEND is joining us for our tea party! Caine spawned another tea cup and was about to serve them, but the female on the screen stopped him.

Sorry, Caine. I can't drink tea... In fact, I can't even grab anything. I am just a floating screen currently.

Curious people started to appear behind the female, some started to write on paper, others recording, and some just listening.

Look Caine! So many new friends! So many new adventures! So many... New souls.. Bubble grinned.

The people shifted awkwardly, now more uneasy-feeling than curious.

Don't listen to bubble, he can be a bit of a SILLY GOOSE sometimes! You all spawned into this AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS very differently than my other superstars did... Why? Asked Caine in confusion.

...Lowie, you explain. The woman rolled back her office chair, making space for a male with brown hair to pass in front of the screen.