Chapter 3

•••

"Hey There Sweet Thing, I See You Are Here Getting Bored. How About We Go Somewhere Private And Have little Fun" A Random Guy Said.

"Now Say That Again" Maira Said Before Stabbing His Eye With Her Heels.

•••

T

hey Are In This Marriage For 2 Weeks Now. Forcefully Maira Had To Accept Her Faith. Ayat Was Really A Kind Girl And Would Try To Make Her Feel Comfortable. The One Who Didn't Bother Was Aman Khan.

Maira Was Drying Her Hair As She Took Shower But Than Aman Walked In The Room. Staring At Her.

"Why The Fu-ck You Staring At"? Maira Said. Maira's Hair Was Wet And She Was Wearing A White Kurta With A Black Pants.

"Get Ready, We Are Going To A Party" Aman Said Mesmerized By Her Beauty.

"I'm Not Leaving This Fu-king House With You" She Said In Cold Tone.

"Well You Don't Have A Choice Darling" Aman Said With More Cold Tone.

"I'm Not Going Thats Final" She Said.

"Would You Like To Dress Up By Yourself Or Should I Change Your Clothes Too?" Aman Said.

She Said As She Blushes "Eww You Are Disgusting! Get Out! I'll Get Ready!"

After That They Left For The Part. She Knew It Was A Party But Didn't Knew It Was A Mafia Party. Aman Went To Talk To One Of Clients When She Was Standing Alone When She Heard A Mans Voice.

"Hey There, Would You Like A Drink" He Said As He Forwarded The Drink.

"No, I Don't Drink" She Said.

He Starte At Her From Head To Toe With A Smirk Before Saying

"So You Seem Alone,And I Can Clearly See That You Sre Getting Bored Here. How About We Go Somewhere Private And Have Little Fun?"

"A Little Fun? Why Don't You Say That Again" She Said As She Stab His Eye With Her Heels.

"OUCH AHHHHHHH" The Man Screams. As He Did Everyone Attention Goes To Them.

"Listen Here You Bast@rd. I'm Married So Back Off" She Said.

"You Bitc-h" He Said.

"What Did You Just Call Her?" Aman Said Walking In With A Cold Deep Tone.

"Sir Look She Hited Me With Her Heels!" He Said Complening.

"Why Did You Do That?" He Asked?

"He Was Telling Me To Have S_x With Him!" She Said.

"Oh Yeah? Don't You Recon My Wife?" Aman Said Looking At The Man Before Shooting His Head.

Maira Was Speechless In Shock, She Just Witnessed Murder Infront Of Her Eyes. And As He Shooted Him Everyone Went Back What They Were Doing Like Its Nothing...

"Oh Boy..." She Said Freaking Out.

There Goes Chapter 3! Stay Tuned!