Chapter 5

"Its hurts bad when you love someone who cant's be yours...." Said Maira Before jumping from the roof.

...

"so my sisterrrr innn lawwwww-" Before Ayan could complete his sentence he got a slap from a spoon.

"I'll kill you Ayan, no joke" said Maira.

"witch" said ayan under his breath.

"okay now tell us, how did you and Aman got together?" said Aira.

"You are my bestfriend, thats why i'm telling you. you know that brother of yours basically kidnapped me" said Maira rolling her eyes.

"what the actual-" said ayan.

"It started when i came from my medical exam,  my dad took loan from him and he couldn't give him back so he practically sold me" Maira said.

"You don't feel bad saying this?" Aira said feeling somewhat sadness for her.

"i did felt bad when i use think about that i thought he loved me but no, i accepted my fate, he doesn't care about me." Maira said.

"yoo- i feel bad for you" said Ayan.

"Does he torture you?" said Aira.

Maira chuckle before replying "ofc not, i have been with him for ig 1 month? i realized he isn't the cold person he always shows"

"so he takes care of you right? he never made you uncomfortable?" asked Ayan.

"i can say he's a jerk but he isn't the bad guy, he didn't even lay a hand on me and trust me i would never let" Maira said rolling her eyes.

"APPI!! APPI!" Ayat ran to Aira with worried face"

"what happend?" Aira Asked.

"Tanish uncle has come with his whole family, and they our neighbors now " said Ayat.

"WHAT??" said Ayan.

"whos Tanish uncle?" Maira Asked.

Ayat looked at Maira with worried face "Your life is kind of over now"

Maira Was so confused until she looked at the girl who walked in.....than he saw a boy walked behind her

"who is she? and who is he?" Maira was confused

Ayan rolled his eyes and said " thats Nyla And Zayn"

...

I'm so sorry i took this long to publish another part, have been just busy with my studies!"

i'll try to post the other parts fast!