Chapter 4

"Why Do I Have To Live With You? Why Don't You Go With That Girl, Whats Her Name? Maya." She Spoke Angrily.

"Listen To Me-" He Was About Speak When She Interrupted.

"NO YOU Listen To Me, You Forced Me To Marry You Now You Have To Take Responsibilities Like A Married Man! You Can't Just Go Around And Have Lunch Or Whatever With Females. I Wont Tolerate Cheating. She Said.

He Pressed Her Against The Wall Before Putting Hand On Her Mouth. There Lips Were Inches Apart.

"You Talk A Lot, Let Me Speak. She Is Just A Friend. I'm Not That Kind Of Person Who Cheates On People" He Said In Deep Tone.

Maira Couldn't Help But Notice His Beautiful Brown Eyes. They Seem To Made A Magic On Her. She Was Suddenly All Quite. She Couldn't Even Process What Going On. Before She Could Say Anything-

"I Only Have Eyes For You" he Said Before Pecking Her Lips For The Very First Time Which Made Her Blush.

Maira Was Speechless But Deep Down She Liked His Touch. She Doesn't Know Why, But She Was Left Blushing Mess As They Both Heard Ayat Voice Calling Aman.

"You Look Cute When You Are Blush, You Should Stay Like That More" He Said As He Kissed Her Forhead And Walks Out.

"What The Hell Just Happend?" She Is Blushing.

After A Few Minutes. She Walked Downstairs To Find His Whole Family Home. This Was Awkward. He Told His Family That He Got Married But They Haven't Met Yet And She Was Nervous.

As She Walked Downstairs, Everyone Eyes Were On Her.

"Maira!?" Said Ayan.
"Mairaaaa" Said Aira.

"Ayan? Aira?" She Said.

"Wait You Know Her?" Said Aman.

"Bhai, She Is Our Bestfriend Since Kindergarten." Said Ayan.

"Wow You Are So Pretty" Said Dua Smiling.

"Assalamu Olaikum And Thank You" She Said Smiling.

"Walaikum Assalamu" She Smiled.

Aira Came Forward And Hugged Maira "I Never Thought You Would Become Our Bhabi" Aira Said.

"Yeah This Girl Is Pain In Everywhere" Said Ayan Laughing.

"I'll Slap You Ayan!" Maira Said Laughing.

•••

Next Part Soon!