Sweet encounter

Before Balram could reply " first of all where is makhan my dear putri....." Rohini asked sternly.

Subhadra " Mata I just followed your words " whined like a kid.

Rohini " What is that????" asked raising her eyebrows.

Subhathra " To follow our elders in everything and I had followed my Bhratashree ma" said while giving a teasing smrink to kanha who was glaring at her.

Rohini put her hand in her head with fed up expression. While others laughed at their cute banter.

Vasudev "ok ok enough gudiya greet this magasage " said .

Subhadra "By the the way pitashree are you ure he is just a sage" asked shocking Arjun to the core.

Everyone looked at Arjun curiously. To avoid these gaze on his friend kanga revealed his identity.

"Pranipat mamashree and matashrees" Arjun greeted them .

Balram "kanha then why did you introduced him as a sage to me than as Arjun" asked while raising his eyebrows.

"I was about to do that only dau but he is a sage that time. His exile period had finished now only. As he started his journey in 3rd prahar it also ends in the 3rd prahar after 12 years " kanha explained his part .

"But Subhi how did you recognized me ?" asked a curious Arjun.

"Though your this attire and these hairs won't reveal your identity your ring revealed it to me Parth " she said smilingly while looking at the ring which was gifted her during Arjun's birthday.

Balram "ok ok enough taking. Arjun get ready for the upcoming auspicious event " said shocking arjun.

Before Arjun could ask about it Rukmini interpreted and dragged Arjun
Towards the chamber . Arjun looked at his love for last time and shocked that his ever smiling queen is extended sad now.

IN CHAMBER:

" Madhav what did bhrata Balram meant about upcoming events ??? And why Subhi is sad about it???" Asked Arjun.

"Tommorow is our gudiya's premarriage ritual parth so your pithamah, mamashree including all are coming. " he said smiling.

It made arjun suffer as he had been hurted by thousands of arrow in his heart.

"Who....who....is going to...marry.... Subhi Madhav???" He asked.

"Duryodanan" replied making arjun shock to the core. Tears rolled from that great warrior's eyes. It's a new sight.

'NOOOOO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN SUBHI IS MINE ONLY MINE' he thought.

"Madhav ...... I......love...... love......Subhi." said finally opening his heart to his friend.

"Then aduct my gudiya" replied kanha as it was shocking to hear from a girl's brother that too like a brother who love his sister more than anything in the world.

Then kanha revealed the plan to Parth.

1. What will happen next?

2. Subhadra accept Arjun?

3. What about Hastinapur family?