Her Boons

When they reached the entrance the Hastinapur royals reached there to welcome them. Them Subhadra and Arjun first took blessings from pitamah bheesmar. He hugged arsu and blessed them.

Pitamah: Welcome putr ans putri. Putri Subhadra you hold a huge place in my heart at our first meet. But now you are my official granddaughter . Be happy always.
He said smilingly.

Then Vidhur came there and blessed them. Though Maharaj has little bit hesitation to bless them Gandhari wished them heatfully.

Kunti: So you forget me????
Asked lovingly.

Subhadra: How can I forget my only Bua.
Saying this she hugged her pritha Bua tightly. Tears rolled from both Bua and niece's eyes.

Then kunti blessed them. And she expressed her feelings for not visiting them. As Indraprasta didn't get freedom kunti was not allowed to visit them.

Gandhari: OK mother in law and daughter in law can continue this after the ceremony.
Then she took the arathi plate.
Kunti and Gandhari welcomed arsu officially by taking arathi. Then they entered into the palace.

In the court:

Pitamah: In this auspicious time let's welcome our kulavadhu Princess Subhadra to Hastinapur.
He said while the citizens praised them cheerfully knowing about Subhadra and her kind nature.

Vidhur: And during this auspicious time every kulvadhu was granted two boons. As this is our culture. So we also grant this to the Princess Subhadraarjun.
He said his part.

Diruthurastar: And over past 15 years kulvadhu of Hastinapur had asked same boon as,
1. To grant them the title Yuvrani.
2. To gave rights to their children as the heir of Hastinapur.
Hope you too have the same wish Princess Subhadra.
He voiced out his part.

Subhadra: Pranipat all. But sorry dear I have diffrent wish.
She said politely while the crowd murmured. As a newly wedded bride will be eve she to voice out her acceptance. But Subhadra rejected their proposal and asked for something new one. Pitamah smiled at Subhadra's new wish as she is going to change the 15 years old system. And he hoped that she will definitely gave birth to the next heir of Hastinapur.

Vidhur: you can ask anything Princess even the throne as the boon.
He replied her.

Subhadra: First of all I would like to thank everyone for these two boons. And I am the follower of kuru clan.
Before she could continue the crowd stated to gave her a great applause. As she said her as follower of kuru clan than as a daughter in law of kuru clan.

Subhadra: I would like to ask two things as these boons.
1. To grant permission to Rajmata Kunti to visit and stay at Indraprasta .
2. To grant the king of Indraprasta to conduct Rajasuya Yaga.

Then the crowd chanted Subhadra's name continuously. Duryodanan and sakuni was about to oppose her but they are stopped by pitamah.

Pitamah: I appreciate your selfless demand putri. And not only to Rajmata I grant all the citizens of Hastinapur to visit and live in Indraprasta.
Then the citizens praised Subhadra by saying ' hail Princess Subhadra ' 'hail vasudevsuta' 'hail krishnabalram sodari' 'hail rohinidevaki nandhini' 'hail the wife of arjun' .

Vidhur: By the way Putri you can ask freedom to Indraprasta instead of these two boons why didn't you ask it.
He asked while the crowd looked Subhadra curiously.

Subhadra: If I had asked it it will be a insult to pandu putrs. I want them to gain the kingdom by themself with the help of their bravery. And we padavpatinis never accept this idea.
But the permission to conduct yaga is given only by Hastinapur.
She explained her part to them gaining an admiring look from everyone.

Pitamah: I appreciate your wit Putri. And I the son of Santana and Ganga, grant Subhadra the right as Yuvrani of Hastinapur and her children as the heir of the Hastinapur.
He said cheerfully while the karuvas and sakuni weren't able to tell anything against him. While Subhadra thanked him.

Vidhur: So let's complete the saba now by granting these two boons to YUVRANI SUBHADRA.
Then all left the place not before praising Subhadra.

Then pandavas, padavpatinis and kunti reached there.