Indraprasta

On the way Arjun kept looking at Subhadra. Though they used to talk freely. After the marriage he was very nervous to talk to her. He doesn't want to make her to feel uncomfortable. Though he wants her to love him he doesn't want to force her. Just her presence itself made him feel blessed.

Sensing his condition Subhadra decided to start the conversation.

Subhadra: Arya.....
She called him. Arjun looked her shockingly. He didn't expect that she addressed him as Arya. Before he could reply she continued.

" I know as a married girl I should address you as Arya. But I am little bit uncomfortable about this. And I know that you are too nervous. Though I am able to accept your love I am not yet ready to accept you as my... husband. And now don't feel nervous to talk to me I am not a monster ok. As usual we are friends. And one more thing I call you as Arjun only. If you have any problem na..."
Before she could complete he hurriedly said " No No I don't have any problem Subhi" .

Subhadra: First let me complete. If you have any problem na I don't care about it.
She said and giggled.
He too smiled at her. He is relieved that his carefree Subhi is back. And the fact is he love the word Arjun from her mouth very much. It is so sweet for him.

Then his mind filled with the thought of a person. A Person who can do anything for him, the one who sacrificed her happiness for him. Yes their Draupathi.

Sensing his hesitation towards Draupathi Subhadra said" Don't worry parth everything will me fine. I hope that my jiji will accept us. And she is not a normal woman. She doesn't care about image and all you know." She said making Arjun smile at her words. She can make all tough times simple to him. She is his peace maker.

Then cool breeze touched both of them. Due to tiredness Subhadra fall asleep while leaning in Arjun's shoulder. This made him blush uncontrollably.

Then they reached in front of Indraprasta. The news of the return of their beloved Yuvraj with his new Yuvrani made the citizens to enjoy the situation. That too their new Yuvrani was Dwarakaratna Subhadra. This made them too happy.

When the stepped into the city flowers showered to welcome them. All shouted" hail yuvraj arjun" "hail Yuvrani Subhadra" . While they reached the palace slowly.

There panchpandav stand to welcome them.
Nakul: Awww Subhi you are now my bhabhi.
He said while giggling.

Bheem: Nakul you called your bhabhi as Subhi. Bhrata Yudhishthir punish him.
He said while laughing at Nakul who stood there while pouting.

Sahadeva: stop your teasing session. I want to see my sweet sister.
He said and hugged Subhadra. She too hugged him.

Then Nakul was about to hug her but stopped by Bheem as he hugged her first to irritate Nakul.

Nakul: By the way Subhi why are you quiet. Did you forget to speak ????
He asked her.

Subhadra: Nothing like that bhrata little bit sleepy.

Arjun: OH my God how am I going to handle this sleepy cat.
He said dramatically while receiving a slap in his shoulder from Subhadra.

Arjun: By the way you all forget me after seeing your sister.
He said with fake sadness.

Then they all hugged him. Subhadra saw it with smile.

Suddenly someone" Enough of these all.........." said.

1. Who is this?

2. Will Arsu face some other problem?

3. Will Draupathi accept Subhadra?