Chapter 3:Squad

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A beam of sunshine entered the room through the window causing Amisha to wake up with a groan. She climbed down the bed and moved towards the washroom for her morning business.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I came back after completing my morning business and taking bath in a fresh pair of cloth and decided to get ready for the mehandi fuction as it will start from 10Am and it's already 7:30.

I got ready in a beautiful greenish sharara set with a little makeup which also includes my favorite part bindi enhancing my look.

Once I got ready and got satisfied by my look, I was going to meet mumma but then my phone rang and it was a group call from my 3bestfriends yes you heard me right we four are childhood friends

I thought of doing a little prank on them so let's do it.

"Hello" I said after picking up call.

"You bitch you really didn't come for bhaiya's wedding " Came a loud voice from other side.

"Guys relax it's okay I will come some other time you all enjoy and send me thousands of pictures" I replied with a soft smile on my face as I moved towards their room .

"Fine then don't call us we're busy now busy" Person from the other side said and the line went dead.

I moved towards their room shrugging off, as I reached at their door I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing a shocked 𝗠𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶 𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 urf my mrunu , eyes wide open.
Before I could say anything, here came 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁 urf my aishi equally shocked as murnu.

They screamed and took me in a bone crushing hug with tears in their eyes as I was meeting them after 2years as I have met them when they came to surprise me there in the initial days.

We pulled out from the hug and tears started flowing from their eyes.

"Bitch why did you lied to us, and when did you come back to india ,why you didn't..." They both started bombarding me with their question.

"Relax relax guys take a deep breath first" I cut them off before they start my interrogation.

"I came back yesterday, I surprised everyone with my grand entry during the engagement" I said flipping my hair making them chuckle.

"O my god girl I am so happy and excited for the wedding now that because humari jaan jo wapas aagyi hai" Mrunu said jumping little like a kid.

"Yes now that she is here we should go otherwise we all will be scolded by aunty it's already 9:45" Aishi said making both of us nod.

But then I remebered something so I asked them with a frown making them stop "where is Ayu, he didn't come with you all? ".

"She will be here till evening before sangeet there was an important meeting so he couldn't come here with us" Aishi replied making me nod.