Chapter 4:Rose

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝗔𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
At the dining table all elders were sitting waiting for Abhimaan and the youngers were arguing on random topic. Heavy footsteps echoed making all of them sit in silence.

There came Abhimaan in all his glory.
Abhimaan took the head sit and signalled everyone to start having their breakfast.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was having my breakfast in silence and the silence was broken by dadu who cleared his throat shifting everyone's attention to him.

"Abhimaan beta you're already 28 when are you thinking of getting married, do you have someone in your life" He asked .

"Dadu whom you even asking how can someone tolerate him" Before I could reply a voice came and that was non other than Vihaan.

"No dadu i haven't thought about marriage till now" I replied passing a hard glare to Vihaan .

"But whenever I will be ready I will tell you" Saying this I moved out for going to office.

𝗔𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲

As I entered I nodded at everyone who were wishing me morning and moved towards the elevator. Rohan came behind me informing about my today's schedule.

"Rohan clear my schedule after 5" I informed him entering my office. He nodded and went to do his work.

I have to go to sangeet function of Rathores as I missed the mehandi so dadu has strictly ordered me.

I focused on my work but them my mind strikes that she will be also present there. A soft smile appeared on my face remembering her.

Suddenly someone barged in my office I looked that way and saw my both best friends looking at me amusingly.

I shook my head at their behavior, they are my friends since childhood 𝗞𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗿 𝗥𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘁 (CEO of Rawat &co) & 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶(A criminal lawyer).

I raised my eyebrows questioning them as they stood there place not taking seats amused by something.

"Are you seriously fine asshole, why were you smiling like that" Kabir asked taking his seat and beside him Neil.

"Exactly what's wrong with you" Neil said.

"It's nothing, anyway are you two also going to Rathores tonight" I asked shrugging off.

"Yes brother we will come with you in fact" Kabir replied.

Then we talked about some business stuff and when the clock striked 6 we moved out and started our drive towards Rathore's palace but in my mind there's only one person I don't know what this feeling is but whatever it is, it's just very strong and different.

We reached and moved inside, we met my family and then we three stood with our drinks.

As I was talking to them dad called me so I was going in his direction suddenly someone bumped into me and drink got spilled on my coat, before I could see her face she turned around to look around the people who were looking at us in horror.

"Excuse me" I said to her in my cold voice to which she shivered but composed herself soon and turned around and I forgot to breath for a second looking at her.

She was looking fucking ravishing in the white lehanga and I got lost in her brown orbs. We both were staring at each other when someone cleared his throat snapping us from our thoughts.