Chapter 8:London

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

LONDON

Here I'm at my penthouse getting ready for office. Yes I'm in London.

After meeting vaibhu I was so happy seeing my family genuinely happy. I saw the sparkle in their eyes thinking about me marrying Abhimaan.

Abhimaan. I usually don't like to be involved with any man but damn I don't know what's special in him that I said yes to the marriage.

𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

I usually don't get mad on my schedules but why the fuck am I getting irritated being here even I love my work? Maybe because I wanted to be there with him. Ohh god shut up amii.

I kind of feel sad that I didn't took his number and told him about my London plan. But wait? Again I'm worrying about him?

Okay. Enough of abhimaan talks now. Or I'll be damn late for my office.

Soon I wore my office attire. Oh did I tell you? I look damn good in my outfit. Yes self obsession.

I got in my Mercedes Benz and departed to my office .

I reached the office and started going inside. Everyone greeted me . I replied them with a nod. I settled on my chair and started working on some of the files for the deal which is very important for me and maybe my identity get revealed nevermind let's see what future holds for me.

After sometimes my PA entered. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺. Yes I have a different PA in London who manages everything here, he's with me since I settled my office here.

"Good morning ma'am." He said to which I replied with a genuine smile and he started to tell me about the schedule and deal ,after that I got engrossed in my work.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

What the fuck is happening to me I can't even concentrate on my work. I came here thinking that working may reduce thoughts about her. But here I'm thinking all about my rose.

Well I had to say this that she is fucking so adorable.

There's no word made to describe her beauty. Not only external but internal too.

Well I had to Google this. Is it possible to like the person at first meet even though that person is shouting at you?

Argh. I've gone mad.

Soon my thoughts of her got interrupted by a call. I saw mom's name flashing on the screen. I picked up the call.

"Beta abhi, aapko itna bhi kya important kam h ki bas office mein hi rehte h-", she said without even caring that I'm even listening or not.

" Hello to you too mom", I said sarcastically. "And what would I do at home? "

"Hmhm whatever I called you to tell that there's a family dinner at our mansion in which Rathores are invited for deciding your and Amisha's engagement date so be here at 3pm" She gave me the information. Amisha. This name only can make me smile genuinely.

"Abhiii kuch boliye ab kaha kho gaye aap." She asked.

I cleared my throat removing the thoughts from my mind. "Yes mom I'll be there don't worry. "

We talked for few more minutes then I cut the call.

I took a glance at my watch. It was 1:30pm right now. I can't wait to meet my rose now.