chapter 13:Pre honeymoon

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We are finally bounded in a knot which will led us to forever. I have gone completely mad for abhi. Mad in love with him. I never thought that falling in love will be this beautiful. I don't know falling in love is beautiful or not but falling for abhi was the best thing.

It still feels stupid to me that I fell for him in such a short period of time. People will think that it's just a mere attraction. But who's gonna tell them how my heart flutters after seeing him. Well, I don't even care what people thinks or says I love my abhi and that's it. I don't need to prove it to anyone other than abhi.

Yesterday was our engagement. It went very well . I met many people there. The whole time abhi was complimenting me, making me blush and adoring me.

Today I woke up early because I have to go and meet abhi. Because of two reasons. First, meeting his friends because I didn't met them, yesterday they were busy in something so abhi suggested me to come his office and meet them.

And speaking of the second reason. Ummmm I'm going to paris so I need to inform him. I'm going because of the work. Andd I know it very well that he'll come with me surely. So I've planned to confess to him there only. Because I don't want to delay I want to confess to him.

Getting ready I head towards his office not before informing everyone at home.

I reached and got out of the car. Getting inside I saw the interior of the reception. It was unique indeed. Ignoring it I went to receptionist .

"How may I help you ma'am?" She asked.
"I'm here to meet abhimaan. Could you tell me where I can meet him?"

"Do you have an appointment?" She asked. Tf I'm his fiancé why would I need an appointment to meet him. Ohh yes our engagement is not revealed right now.
"Uhh well I don't have any appointment. Actually I'm-" She cutted me off.
"Then you can't meet him." She spoke rudely.

"Firstly listen to me-" I was again cutted off by a man in his 20s.
"Hey pretty lady. You here to meet someone?" He said coming closer.

"It's none of your fucking business dude so just fuck off." I said and was going to call abhi.
Suddenly he placed his hand at my waist. And that's it I lost my control. I slapped him there only.

"How dare yo-" He didn't completed his sentence , I held his hand and twisted it behind me making a crack sound. Seems like his hand broke. Huh.
"Next time before touching any women think 100 times. And say thanks to the god because I just broke your hand. Otherwise your generation would have been destroyed here only." Saying I pushed him on the ground making him groan.

"Rose?" I heard his voice. His soothing voice. I turned and saw him standing there with questioning eyes. He came near me and started checking me.

"Are you okay? What happened here? What were you doing with this man?" He asked. I can see the care in his eyes. Everyone there was shocked to see his caring side.

"I'm okay abhi. It's just-" I saw the man."he tried to touch me . So I just taught him the lesson. I answered shrugging my shoulders.

He stood there for sometimes and said not to me ,to the guards "throw him out of the office I don't care whoever he is." They nodded

He pulled me by waist and said, " She is my fiancé,Amisha Rathore. Soon to be Amisha Abhimaan Rajvansh. If I ever get to know that someone tried to disrespect her or something I'll make sure to not let that person breathe." He said in his cold tone. And held my hand taking me to his cabin.

Reaching his cabin he pulled me towards him making our chest collide.

Without telling anything he held my neck and kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck. He pinched my bare waist making me moan. Taking the chance he entered his tongue inside. He explored every corner of my mouth.