Chapter 7:Smile

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

When I came here all I was feeling was very unknown to me. Everytime I looked at her I felt a very strong feeling inside me which I myself didn't knew.

 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 

"𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" I don't know about love but I'm obsessed with her even though we didn't talked properly till now. 

Me and my family came here and after sometime her father asked us to talk in private to which we agreed. 

I can see her face turning crimson red when I complimented her. I don't know if she wanted me or not but I want her to be mine at any cost. She asked me why I wanted to marry her. And very stupid of me, I blurted out anything without thinking twice. 

 I know I've gone mad for her. 

I was on cloud nine when she said yes to this marriage. 

The fuck. I fucking hugged her?

I was myself shocked yet happy when she hugged me back when I hugged her out of nowhere. 

We both soon got downstairs only to see my parents being happy as we said yes and not to forget my cousins who made  𝗵𝗲𝗿 blush hard by calling her 'bhabhi'. We all were departing to the cars when I remembered that I didn't even get to say a goodbye to her. 

I went back after back hugging her and giving a sweet peck on her hair which surely would have made her blush. 

Soon we departed to our house. My cousins were all the way teasing me only to receive a glare from me. 

After reaching the mansion. 

I decided to go to office not before informing everyone because my mind was all occupied with her thoughts. 

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was ignoring him all the time after the little fight we had. Not exactly fight but it was just me who was blabbering and got embarrassed.

And here I was sitting in front of him feeling hella nervous. He out of nowhere asked me if I'm ready for this marriage. 

And me being a Dumbass asked a question in return instead of answering. 

Wow. Amisha you've came far away embarrassing yourself. 

And the lines he said next made me flustered. 

I don't know why I have started to have a soft corner for abhimaan. My heart says that he'll not break my heart ever. I've never trusted any guy atleast not in this short period of time. But for him I've been having a different feeling. 

And yes, I said yes to this marriage. Somewhere my heart was saying that atleast he won't break me. 

He left no chance to make me blush. From hugging in the room to bidding me goodbye back hugging and giving peck on my hair.

 I felt a fucking zoo in my stomach for two times in a day.

"𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪", 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥. 

"𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘱 𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘪 𝘵𝘶", 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯. 

I departed to my room and took off my earrings. Heaving out a sigh I sat on my bed keeping head on the headrest I called my best friends. A group video call.