Chapter 10:Back to India

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She is just so pretty. She is indefinable.
After some good minutes we broke the hug and I saw in her deep brown orbs.

"Can I request you something misha?" I asked removing the hair strands from her face.

"Yes abhi" She said in her honey filled voice.

"Can I kiss you again? Please" I showed her my puppy eyes. I know I'm being mad I haven't done these things before. But in front of her it's coming out without even any second thought.

She giggled and said, "Abhi you're so cute."

"You didn't answered me, rose. Is your answer no? " I said because all I wanted just now to kiss her glossy lips. They have became my addiction.

She looked down before saying "I didn't said no to the kiss."

"So should I consider it as a yes."

"Maybe ye-" Before she could complete her sentence I slammed my lips on her. I put my one hands around her waist and one on the neck pulling her closer. She kept her both the hands on my shoulder.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

I and rose spent good time with each other. I was sitting and admiring her.

Suddenly her phone rang making me groan. Who the fuck is disturbing right now? I saw her smiling. What the hell,at whose name she's smiling at?

I couldn't control myself, I asked her "who is it?"

"Isha" I huffed. These brats won't even let me enjoy my date.

She picked up the call, "hellooo bhabhi" They all screamed. Godd they're just so overdramatic.

"Hii" She said smiling.
"Bhabhi I know our bhai is so much annoying and cold. We know he didn't tell you the date of your engagement. Well it's after a week so please come back soon. "

Reyansh blabbered.

𝘠𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘢𝘨𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘩𝘪.

𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 100% 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. Again my stupid mind mocked me.

She looked at me.I mouthed a sorry. She blinked her eyes in assurance.

"Bhabhi are you busy somewhere? There's someone else too?" Isha aksed her.

"Yes bhabhi,And what about the decorations behind you." Vihaann said. Ohh no now they'll tease me and her for sure.

Before she could answer again vihaan stated, "wait bhabhi, are you with bhai? " And she nodded. I huffed knowing what's coming next.

"Ooooohhhooooooo" They hooted together in teasing way.

"Where is bhai?" This time isha said. Misha indicated me to come there and I can't deny my queen. I went taking the chair and sat beside her.

"Oohho bhai aapki to meeting thi na? " Vihaan mocked .

"Aree haa aapki business trip thi na" Reyansh said.

"Shut up you brats. And yes I came here so what? "
I gave them a side eye and saw rose smiling. I smiled looking at her.

After them teasing us and talking. Here misha is going back to her penthouse. I told her to stay at my place as that scene of last night reminded me how she was trembling. But I can't force her too.