Breakfast

TOPANGA: today for breakfast is: two chocolate chip pancakes with berries, syrup, & whipped cream on top. With a side of presents!
MAYA: OOOH! YUMMY! GIMME GIMME!
RILEY: this smells & looks amazing.
JOSH: IS THIS ALL FOR ME! Oh topanga, you know me so well. * hugs her*
TOPANGA: well Josh, I didn't know it was your birthday! Or that you were a girl!
MAYA: yeah! I didn't either!
CORY: you didn't? He always has been. That's why Morgan ( their sister ) was always cuddling him. I mean her.
JOSH: oooh I'm gonna get you for this! * starts to chase Cory around the kitchen*
MAYA: Oh how I love the Matthews.
RILEY: especially one in particular.
MAYA: I can't wait to be your aunt!
RILEY: *chuckles*
LUCAS: Maya, can I give you your present now?
MAYA: huckleberry got me a present! Aw. GIMME GIMME!
LUCAS: *hands Maya a rectangular box*
MAYA: *opens the box* oh my god Lucas. It's a locket. Like the one we found in the diner. Would you? *asking him to help her put it on*
LUCAS: yes ma'am.
MAYA: thank you! *hugs him*
*josh looks over, with a jealousy in his eye*
FARKLE: MY TURN! *hands Maya a bag*
MAYA: GIMME GIMME. *opens the bag* FARKLE. YOU GOT ME A RECORD PLAYER!!! I LOVE YOU.
FARKLE: MY LADY! *flirting*
MAYA: not like that. BUT THANK YOU!!!
---------- Maya walks to sit on the couch-----------
JOSH: may I join you?
MAYA: uh yeah. *smiles*
JOSH: so, do you like Lucas?
MAYA: *starts cracking up* haha! Nonono! Huckleberry? As a friend, very much so.
JOSH: so who do you like?
MAYA: I don't think I need to answer a question you already know the answer to.
JOSH: look Maya, you know I'm to old for you.
MAYA: I know. But I'm in it for the long game.
JOSH: oh Maya.
MAYA: can I ask you something?
JOSH: sure. Shoot.
MAYA: why were you staring jealously at Lucas when he gave me that necklace.
JOSH: pfft. I was not.....*starts to look away* Why were you staring at me!
MAYA: nonononono. Don't change the question.
JOSH: you're beautiful. It's kinda hard not to stare. But I'm to old for you Maya. *josh walks away.*
MAYA: *walks into Riley's room.*