Ding dong ditch

* 10 MINUTES LATER*
Maya: I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that.
Josh: *smiles at her* oh I know.
Maya: oh no, I totally forgot about the date, I have to explain. I'll be back soon. I promise. *kisses Josh on the cheek*
--------------- THE DINER --------------------
*maya rushes in*
Maya: I'm so sorry I took so long! *maya looks around the room* wait, were is Wesley?
Lucas: he left a few minutes ago....he didn't want to wait anymore.
Riley: peaches, tell me the truth, did you really go for a breath of fresh air, or did you go see Josh?
Maya: I went to go see Josh. Riley, I'm crazy about him. & as much as I would like to finish this conversation, I have to go find Wes to apologize.
Lucas: I think he went to the subway.
Maya: thanks ranger Rick. * she gives a half smile*
*maya runs to the subway, goes down the two flights of stairs, and misses the train*
Maya: no!!! * she starts to frown, so she sits at the table*
Wesley: *slowly walks up to the table* who ya looking for? Your boyfriend?
Maya: I don't hav- well, it's complicated.
Wesley: yeah.... Well it looks like you have your mind made up, since you sorta up and left me at our date.
Maya: I'm so sorry Wes, *starts to look down and frown* you seem like a great guy.
Wesley: well, since you missed desert, you wanna go get some ice cream?
Maya: *she chuckles and smiles* that sounds amazing.
* Wesley and Maya walk out together*