Chapter 13: Fight your nightmares

*It's midnight, the moon releases a small light, which enters through the window of Bluey and Bingo's room, where José is sleeping*
*Who knows what he's dreaming about, but he's going to receive an unexpected visit*

(IN JOSÉ'S DREAM)

José: ...

*Everything is white, and José is just floating in that infinite space*

*Suddenly, A black gas appears out of nowhere, leaving José confused*

José: Más extraño, imposible...
        (Stranger, impossible...)

*The black gas stops, revealing Black Hood*

Black hood: Hello~

José: Again?

Black hood: Of course! It's good to visit my victims from time to time...

José: It's not funny that you're doing this Black Hood, Thousands of lives are being lost due to the explosions you cause

Black hood: Oh well~... But... Do you remember Brandy?

José: What does my adoptive mother have to do with this?!

Black hood: Not much~, It's just... Well, in case you know what's happening to her.

José: I don't know, the most I know is that YOU kidnapped her, and you better not touch her.

Black hood: Or else what~?

José: I'm- ... I- I don't know, but my desire for revenge is stronger than your powers

Black hood: Hm... I think you're wrong again~
Well... I have more important things to do before talking to my target

José: Targ- ... What do you want of me?

Black hood: That would ruin the surprise...

José: WHAT SURPRISE?! ...The only thing you achieve is that my patience runs out

Black hood: That's enough for me for now... I just need to do something else...

José: What now?

*Black hood approaches José at high speed, giving him a sharp blow in the chest, causing José to fly several meters away from him*

José: *Cough* I have noticed it, and a lot-

Black hood: See you around, idiot~

*Black Hood disappears again into a black gas, leaving José alone in his dreams.*

José: This only makes things worse... *Cough*

(IN REALITY)

*José wakes up quickly, breathing heavily*

José: Aún sigo con el dolor...
        (I'm still in pain...)

*José looks around a little, And look at his watch, Which marks 5 days and 6 hours*

José: ... No he dormido mucho, al parecer...
        (...I haven't slept much, it seems...)

*Suddenly, José's phone starts to vibrate*

José: ... Dios mío, no me dejan tranquilo...
        (...My God, they won't leave me alone...)

*José answers the call from a strange number*

(ON THE CALL)

José: Hm...?

???: Hey, José!

José: Who is it?

Trixie: It's me, Trixie! Chilli gave me your number a few hours ago

José: Oh... Well, what happend that you're calling me at this hour?

Trixie: Well... It's about Stripe... Something is wrong with him...

José: What happened?

Trixie: Well... He's shaking a lot, I've tried giving him heat, but it doesn't work...

José: Ok... Is he still sleeping?

Trixie: Yeah...

José: Did you try to wake him up?

Trixie: Yep, But he doesn't wake up even if I shake him roughly.

José: It's strange... Is there any sign of life on him?

Trixie: Um... Yes, his heart is still beating, he is still breathing and his temperature is normal.

José: ... It's very strange... I don't know what's happening to him, but I recommend that you sleep in another room, away from him

Trixie: Why? Something is bad with him?

José: I don't know, I just recommend you do it tonight, Black Hood could go for more Heelers, I can't confirm that Stripe is next, but we have to be cautious

Trixie: Ok... I'll do it

José: I'm sorry this is happening to you and what I'm telling you, but everything is in my hands now and I don't want anyone to get hurt in the process...

Trixie: It's okay José, Don't wor-

*Before Trixie finishes her sentence, a flashing sound sounds, causing the call end*

(THE CALL ENDS)

*The phone only plays the sound of ending call*

José: ... Trixie?

*José tries to call Trixie several times, but in each attempt, she does not answer, only the voicemail plays*

José: ... *Sigh* Mejor esperaré a mañana para ver qué pasó...
        (... *sigh* I'd better wait until tomorrow to see what happened...)

*José puts his cell phone next to his sleeping bag, and he proceeds to go back to sleep, only with a little difficulty*

----------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue
----------------------------------------------------------------
Next: Chapter 14: Red flags