「A Trip?」-Chap.5

Authors POV

A few weeks had passed since the incident between Hana and Niki had happened.The both still young students hadn't talked much after it but none of them were angry at each other.

Niki simply thought that Hana must be hating him badly by now because he would only hum as answers and try to ignore her as much as he could.Which wasn't fortunate for him because they both lived near esch other and took secret glances when both were in the hallways.

Hana couldn't really comprehend what was going on and thought that the latter needed some time, so she waited.Better said: She waited for 3 weeks -still nothing.

Today was another Monday morning, students crowding the hallways of the big school to get their things right on time and as to not be late.

But what nobody expected was for the school bell to suddenly start ringing and a noise coming, indicating an announcement.

„Good Morning Students.This is Ms.Yoon, your director.I'd like to announce that may all of you come to the foyer of our school, we need to make an important announcement.Thank you."

Immediately everyone in the hallway started to whisper and murmur, trying to guess the reason for their director to make an announcement.

The same was going on with Hana's group of Friends. „No way Ms.Yoon just made an announcement-", Iseul said, her jaw dropped before she gasped and closed her mouth again.

„I know right? She doesn't usually make announcements..",Mirae answered, having the same expression as many other students -looking lost.

„Let's just see what they're up to", said Hana with a shrug, closing her locker shut and putting in the pin to make sure that it locked itself.

The crowd of students soon slowly started to move to the foyer.As they're many students, nobody actually had place to move so everyone cooperated with each other.

Slowly walking just like others, Hana didn't notice the group of boys that were just behind her.Unfortunately, the crowd from the very start of the hallway pushed forward, making everyone stumble and with that resulting to a domino-like crash in the hallway.

Hana felt the push too, gasping and trying to hold on to something, she heard someone gasp behind her, a rather low voice making her know that it's a boy.

In a matter of seconds she felt arms tightly encircle her waist for balance as the crowd pushed further and further making more students stumble their way to the floor.

Hana flinched at the touch, her expression showing fear before she heard an all too known voice tell it's name.

„It's me, try to keep your balance", the raven haired boy said as loud as he could so Hana could hear him.It was -of course- Niki.Hana nodded in a daze before the bell rung again.

Ms.Yoon once again.This is a warning to the students at the back, stop pushing and making everyone fall down.Thank you."

The students sighed in relief when everyone could finally stand.Niki quickly removed his arms and Hana turned around to face him.

„You didn't need to do that, you know?", Hana said with a huff, „dusting" off her uniform. „I didn't need to but I did, so leave it Hana.", the young boy answered, not even glancing at Hana.

Jungwon and Sunoo who had seen the scene rolled their eyes in annoyance of their friend.Everyone knew about Hana and Niki's relationship by now, it went on and off.
Nobody could tell if they were friends or enemies but everyone believed that they were enemies.

Only some students thought that Hana and Niki were secretly dating -which of course isn't true...yet.

Jungwon elbowed Niki's side, rolling his eyes when the boy looked at him to let him know that Sunoo and himself were annoyed.

After many more minutes of struggling with the crowd, the students finally arrived in the foyer and everyone took in a deep breath, finally having enough personal space.

The teachers soon went to the very front with microphones in their hands, ready to make a speech.

„Test-Test- Oh...", A teacher said, silently cursing when he realized that the microphone was actually on.Hana chuckled slightly, looking to her left side to see Niki staring before rolling his eyes and looking away.

What even is his problem? Once very sweet and then rude.Mood swings be kickin' this boy.
-Hana thought and also rolled her eyes.

„Hello Students! We invited you here to announce that we will be having a School-Trip next week, ensuring that our Highschoolers have a good last year at our school!"

A male teacher -probably Mr.Smith- had announced making the students cheer.
Hana just looked at the teachers in disbelief.

Oh how she hated school-trips.

Iseul and Mirae almost immediately turned their head to the side to glance at the young girl beside them a.k.a their best friend who looked out of it.
„Don't even-", Hana started saying, but got interrupted as Iseul and Mirae knowingly started to whine.

„But we are going so you are going too!" Iseul finally said loudly, her hands gripping Hana's uniforms Jacket and slightly tugging on it, making Hana's Upper body shake.

„Period.", said Mirae in sass, completely agreeing with whatever Iseul just explained for 15 minutes, trying to remember as much as she could.

„But guys, you know that I don't like them..", Hana sulked in defeat, dropping her head with a sigh. „We promise that it'll be fun! We're with you!"

„Well, fine", Hana finally gave up.
If I really need to I can, right? It's not that deep...

Hana looked up as the teachers gave out the papers for the students parents to sign and confirm who was coming to the trip and who not.

Jungwon and Sunoo were over excited, talking Niki full with the possibilities of what could happen while they were on the trip but Niki wasn't listening.

He was too occupied by his thoughts, his gaze staring at the same point in the foyer the whole time.His eyebrows being slightly furrowed

I just hope that that never happens again.

Why is that sentence written two times? Well maybe because two people thought about that same one scene, replaying it in their head over and over again...

And well, those two weren't Ni-Ki and Hana.
But rather two people watching the both students.

。。。