「Special Chapter」-Chap.12

Authors POV

It was now two days after the incident between Hana and Ni-Ki.The both students had come closer than the last weeks they had spent together, enjoying their free time with each other.

Their classmates and friends were happy for them, always cheering when they saw Ni-Ki flirt with Hana which made them both laugh every time with Hana blushing.

Today the whole class had woken up in their tents very early -better said at 6am.Today was the day they would leave and drive back to their own homes.

There were happy squeals of students everywhere, some sharing their excitement with their friends while everyone was packing up.

Hana, Iseul and Mirae were doing the same, packing up except that they were groaning because of exhaustion.Why would they make them wake up at 6am?

„I hate you guys", Hana mumbled as she slumped down and laud on the floor. „Wait what?", Iseul said as Mirae and her turned their heads towards Hana.

„Now we need to pack up all of this at 6am!", Hana whined as she acted like she was crying while covering her face with her hands.

Iseul just laughed as Mirae rolled her eyes. „What a drama queen right there", Mirae said before turning around to continue packing.

„Sometimes I want the patience that Ni-Ki has with you", Mirae said as Hana sat up again and looked at her two best friends.

„Right? How does he even keep up with her", Iseul continued, trying to muffle her silent laughs. „Well, first of all I am still here and second of all he loves me", stated Hana as a matter of fact as Mirae and Iseul laughed.

„whatever, we were just teasing you anyway", Iseul shrugged her off as she zipped up her bag. Hana just watched the two girls for more minutes before Mirae stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at her.

„Now will you get up and pack your things or no?", she asked Hana who nodded her head like a lost puppy and walked over to her things to pack again.

Another half an hour had passed before the students heard the whistle of their teacher calling them over.
„Okay students! Let's meet up!", a teacher then shouted in the following.

„So, we walked around and saw that most of you were done packing.We decided to leave in 10 Minutes so everyone be ready and make sure that you didn't forget anything."

The students all nodded their heads and went back to their best friends.Iseul,Mirae and Hana were done as they just stood around for a few minutes before all of them spoke up at them same time.

„So what now?", they all asked before looking at each other with furrowed eyebrows and starting to laugh.
„I guess we'll just have to wait then?", Iseul asked while shrugging her shoulders as the girls watched other students control if they had everything.

The three girls were laughing with each other as they told funny stories when Hana suddenly felt arms circle around her and someone back hugging her.She blushed when realizing who the person was and covered her face with her hands.

„I'll just steal her for a bit", the person behind her said to Mirae and Iseul who laughed while nodding their heads. „Yeah, you can take her with you", Mirae said before Hana felt him pull her towards a tree.

Hana finally turned around, seeing none other than her now officially boyfriend a.k.a Ni-Ki.She smiled up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck as they both hugged.

Hana could feel his hot breath brush past the skin of her neck as he spoke up. „I missed you", he mumbled as his grip around the girl tightened. „We were only separated for a few hours, ki", Hana answered as she chuckled.

„A few hours is long, you know?", Ni-Ki said as he pulled away to look in to Hana's eyes.They stared at esch other for a minute or so before Ni-Ki spoke up.

„I love your eyes", he whispered without realizing it as Hana smiled at the compliment. „Thank you", she mumbled with a rosy tint on her cheeks.

Ni-Ki's hands reached up to cup her cheeks as he leaned in to press their lips together in a gentle peck, his thumb caressing her cheeks.

„I love you", he whispered, their foreheads leaning against each other as Hana blushed again.
„I love you too", she whispered back as Ni-Ki leaned back and kissed her forehead.

From a few meters away, their friends stood behind another tree, spying on them. „You guys, we did it", Sunoo whispered as they all high-fived each other with silent squeals.

„You lot realize that they were once enemies, right?", Jungwon asked as everyone turned their heads to look at him. „Oh come on, everyone knows that they actually weren't.Enemies behave way worse", Iseul said.

„I agree, they just said that to overplay their feelings for each other.", Mirae said, making Jungwon smile slightly as the rest agreed.

They called themselves enemies but ended up as lovers.
It's crazy what love can do.It can change a person as whole.Either in a bad or in a good way...

In the end Mirae and Jungwon ended up together with Sunoo and Iseul now playing the cupid.

。。。

Yayyy! First book finished!
I had so much fun while writing this, thank you everyone who is reading this, I really appreciate it and I am happy to see that people enjoy my story.
Thank you! ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡