「How much time until sunrise?」-Chap.11

Authors POV

The classmates had planned this the moment their head teacher had announced the trip and where they would go.One of the boys had visited this place before and knew everything already so they took this as an advantage.

From now on, Ni-Ki and Hana had time until sunrise.Everyone was nervous while waiting outside, some of them panicking while others squealed in excitement.

Whereas inside of the cabin Ni-Ki and Hana were looking at esch other in silence.They could barely make out esch other's presence but with a bit more effort they were able to do so.

Hana sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest and rubbed over her face with her palms. „I can't believe they did this", she mumbled as Ni-Ki slowly walked over to her side and sat down beside her.

„Do you think they are gonna let us out soon?", Ni-Ki asked as he looked up at the ceiling and fiddled with a strap on his Pyjama pants. „No, probably not", Hana answered as she glanced over at him.

She saw the black Pyjamas the boy was wearing.It had white on its collar and the hem of its shirt.Hana rubbed her hands together because it was cold in the cabin. „You're cold?", Ni-Ki asked as he watched Hana.

„Not really, just a little", Hana answered as she stopped rubbing her hands together.The both students sat in silence for a long time, not knowing what to say to eatch other.

About half an hour passed like that before Hana started to feel sleepy again. „Why didn't they give us lights?", Hana asked as she sighed while closing her eyes to try and rest.

Ni-Ki realized this and shrugged his shoulders while watching the girl and observing her doings. „Are you tired?", Ni-Ki asked as he played with his Pyjama shirt.

„Yeah, kinda..", Hana whispered as she let her body rest completely back against the wall. „I am sorry that they forced you here", Ni-Ki mumbled as he adverted his gaze back from the girl and to stare at his front.

Hana's expression softened as she opened her eyes to look at Ni-Ki. „It's okay, don't worry about it.", she said softly, reassuring Ni-Ki that it was fine.

Ni-Ki smiled slightly and nodded in appreciation of Hana's try to assure him. „Thanks", he whispered, his voice almost not audible in the cabin.Hana nodded her head as an answer.

Two hours had passed by now and Ni-Ki didn't know what to do.About half an hour ago Hana had fallen asleep and in to a deep slumber, not looking like she would wake up any time soon.

What Hana didn't realize was that she had leaned her head against Ni-Ki's shoulder, resting completely against him.

Ni-Ki didn't actually care about it but it made him feel weird.Weird but good and comforting.Ni-Ki sighed to himself as he closed his eyes.

„What if I really do love her? But that'd be impossible...but what if they're right?", Ni-Ki thought as he looked down at the hair fluff on his shoulder.

His hand reached out and brushed away some hairs from Hana's face while he thought deeply about what his friends were continuously telling him about.

He stared at the sleeping girl, her lips slightly parted and hair a mess while her hands unknowingly gripped a fist onto her own shirt.

„Cute" is all that Ni-Ki could think as he stared at her.
His hand stopping to cup her cheek without himself realizing that he'd done it.