「Much Chaos in One scene」-Chap.8

Authors POV

It was finally that Monday morning everyone has been waiting for for a week now.

The school is finally making their trip to the specific location that was chosen by the students.
Well not all of them wanted to go there, because it is all in one just a lame trip into the woods.

At least you can choose your partner for rooms in the bungalows -was what Hana thought only to be met by the harsh truth that the pairs would be chosen randomly.

All of the students were one by one arriving at the school gate where the huge busses were waiting to bring them to their location.

Everyone had their bags thrown over their shoulders, some students standing in a circle with their friends.Mostly the girls were almost screaming in excitement.

Iseul and Mirae were patiently waiting for their one and only best friend who is just like any other day late.
The said girls were talking about whatever when they finally saw Hana appear at the school gate.

Her hair was messy, only one strip of her bag thron onto her shoulder as she slumped her way to Iseul and Mirae.

„Why is everyone so excited?", Hana murmured under her breath while rolling her eyes.She had a too big sweater on which covered her hands.It eventually annoyed her as she crumbled her sleeves up to her elbows.

„Oh god, Hana!", Iseul shouted, jumping onto the sleepy girl and almost making both of them fall down.
„Finally, you're here! We've been waiting since forever girl!", Mirae whined and elbowed Hana's side.

„Sorry that I hate school trips", Hana said and shrugged her shoulders.Mirae reached out to finally put her messy hair in place so she'd at least look a little good.

„Oh come on! It'll be fun", Mirae said with a wide smile, trying to lighten up the mood. „Are you not happy that we're coming too?", Iseul said with a pout and crossed her arms.

„Iseul, all of us know that I never said that", Hana said and silently started massaging her temples. „For a matter of fact, yes, you did.",Mirae said as Hana let out a sigh.

„Guys, I'm just tired okay?",Hana said and gave a very earned side-eye to the group of girls beside her who wouldn't stop screaming.

Hana felt like punching them, after all it's 7am,but nonetheless she decided not to, too tired to get scolded by her teachers this early.

„Okay Students! Please enter the busses!", a teacher called out.The students got louder as everyone talked to their friends while giving their bags to the bus drivers to put them away.

Hana, Mirae and Iseul entered the bus after also giving their bags away.The bus was already full of students making it hard to move around. „Damn...ouch!", Hana said, her jaw dropping at first before she yelped in pain after someone had elbowed her head.

The girl turned around and rolled her eyes, not even apologizing and rolling her eyes before turning back to her business.This had caught some students attention because Hana had yelped loudly.

At the girls action Hana only scoffed before continuing to walk to the bag of the bus. „Sorry, Ms.Kardashian...", she said under her breath.

After a few minutes of struggle to walk the three girls finally arrived at their seats and sat down.
Well Mirae sat beside Iseul, both girls had shared a knowing look before doing so.

„You just didn't", Hana said in disbelief, her jaw dropping while looking at the other girls.
„Oh yes, we did.", Mirae said before both girls started laughing loudly.

Hana turned around just to see a raven haired boy with hazel eyes already looking back at her.
Because Mirae and Iseul had sat together she now has to sit beside the one and only Ni-Ki.

„I hope the bus somehow crashes and turns upside down so they get pulled out of their beauty sleep.", Hana mumbled while taking one last glance back at Iseul and Mirae.The said gurls were both almost asleep already.

„Nevermind, that's a bit harsh...", Hana then mumbled, „Well no, I hope they both get a nightmare.", she said a bit louder with a shrug before finally taking her sit beside Ni-Ki after some students started "scolding" her for suddenly stopping to walk.

Between them both as a very awkward silence, none of them talking.Every student had gotten their own water bottle on the side of their seats.

Hana reached out for hers when she felt another hand on top of hers. „What? Oh...", Hana said after realizing that Ni-Ki and her were trying to grab the same bottle. „U-Uh, sorry", Ni-Ki muttered.

The said boy leaned back into his seat and looked out of the window while Hana just stared at the water bottle in shock.

Some students who were sitting behind the two teenagers started to giggle and immediately whisper to others what had just happened.Iseul and Mirae also started giggling at what they saw.Everything spread so fast in the bus that everyone was whispering and giggling while watching Ni-Ki and Hana.

„Stop staring, will you?", Hana told a girl who sas even shamelessly pointing at them.Ni-Ki tried acting cool but a slight blush was visible on his face.

„Ni-Ki is blushing!", someone shouted into the bus as everyone started „Ooh"-ing and laughing.
Hana glanced to her right in surprise and indeed saw that Ni-Ki got even more red.

Her eyes widened slightly as she immediately turned her head to look at the front again.
Everyone in the bus was happy about the two except for one girl.

The iconic Ms.Kardashian- Nevermind her actual name is Lucy.Her eyes were full of hatred as she stared at Hana, boring holes through her with her fist clenched.She bit her lip before rolling her eyes and turning around to lean back into her sit again.

She crossed her arms like a stubborn child -which she is By the way- and shook her head with furrowed eyebrows.

This Hana girl is getting on my nerves! Why can't she just keep herself off Ni-Ki? What a whore.
-Lucy thought and rolled her eyes with her jaw clenched.

She silently hit her armrest before closing her eyes to get some sleep just like everyone else in the bus.

Some students had seen her reaction and laughed at her behavior before turning to their friends to mind their own business.And in those "some students" were Sunoo and Jungwon also included.

Sunoo laughed so loud that Jungwon had to slap his mouth shut with his own palm which resulted to Sunoo slapping the back of Jungwon's head instead.The two bickered more and more until the other students shushed them in annoyance.

„Damn, chill, Justin Bieber.", Sunoo had said before both Jungwon and him laughed and sat in peace again.The boy with blonde hair a.k.a "Justin Bieber" frowned and rolled his eyes before turning around again.

。。。