「Cupid card」-Chap.10

Authors POV

The students had finally arrived at their destination, all of them exhausted and annoyed at how their teachers were still energetic and so excited about going camping in the middle of a forest.

The bus was gone long ago, the class finding each others best friends so they could stay in one tent.
All of them were carrying their bags to literally nowhere just wanting to get away from their teachers.

„Students! Listen here!", a teacher called out as she fixed the glasses on her nose bridge and coughed so her voice wouldn't crack. „We'll be calling out your name now.Please make yourself noticeable if your name is said.", the teacher explained.

The students only blankly stared at the old woman, all of them internally just wanting to go back home.

„Didn't I tell you guys that it'd be boring?", Hana whispered to the two girls on each of her sides as she hid her face in her palms out of exhaustion.

„Hey! We thought it'll be fun 'cause we went together!", Mirae defended and gently hit Hana's shoulder. „Right? Also this is a once in a life time opportunity.A whole school grade going together? That doesn't always happen.", Iseul too defended and shrugged her shoulders.

The girls were soon shushed by their own classmates who looked at them sternly.The girls just rolled their eyes but obliged and listened to their teacher.

„Myung Iseul?", the teacher called out from her paper before looking around the huddle of students as to find Iseul.

„Here ma'am!", Iseul said and raised her hand high in case the students in front of her would block their teacher from seeing her.The woman just nodded her head not really caring before moving on.

„What the flip?", Iseul mumbled as Mirae muffled her laugh with her sweater paws.Iseul scoffed and pushed Mirae from her back which took the said girl off-guard as she stumbled more than she was supposed to and crashed against a boy's back.

Hana and Iseul gasped, their palms covering their mouths as Hana immediately grabbed Iseul by her jacket while still looking at Mirae.

Mirae had stumbled straight in to Jungwon's back, making the boy almost fall but Sunoo caught him.
The scene caught the attention of the other students around who laughed silently before adverting their attention back to the teacher.

Mirae gasped in surprise and immediately went for a 90 degree bow to Jungwon because he was the grades student president but also because they had "never" talked to each other.

„Oh my god! I am so sorry.", Mirae apologized.Her cheeks a bright red as she covered her face with her hands.Jungwon laughed it off softly, a soft melody to Mirae who has had a crush on him for god knows how long.

„It's okay.Don't worry.", is what Jungwon had said.
Ni-Ki,Sunoo,Iseul and Hana were just watching the two, Sunoo and Iseul smirking knowingly while Ni-Ki and Hana were lost in their own world trying not to make themselves noticeable to the other.

„Kang Hana?!", Hana heard a loud shout as she flinched and immediately looked to her front to see a grumpy old lady a.k.a her teacher look at her.
„Y-Yes, ma'am.I am here", Hana said as she bowed.

Her teacher raised an eyebrow before giving a very slight nod and moving on.Hana let out a breath she had held in.Mirae was still blushing as the girls stood back beside each other but before that Mirae had scolded Iseul.

The Teacher had finally finished calling out every students name.Fortunately everyone was here which meant that the pairs now had to build up their tents.
Hana whined in frustration as Mirae and her stood in front of their un-built tent.