Beginning of the trip

"Are you almost finished?" Lisa's mom asked from down the stairs as Lisa was still packing here suitcase. "Almost mom!" She screamed putting the last of her panties and socks in her suitcase. As she was done her mom came into her room, "don't forget these" her mom said holding two packs of Goodnites L/XL. "Mom don't embarrass me!" Lisa said as she quickly put the packs in her suitcase. "You should probably put one on now as you will probably sleep in the car" her mom said, and she was right because last year she peed in the car during the trip. "Okay I will" Lisa said being irritated. She didn't hate wearing the diapers, but the fact that she was a 14 year old girl in highschool wearing them was the worst. Lisa grabbed a pull-up from her closet and walked into the bathroom, she closed the door and pulled down her panties as she was wearing a skirt. "God, when will my bedwetting be over?" Lisa said as she pulled up her pull-up and walked out the bathroom. "Done" she said to her mom. "Alright let's get ur suitcase in the car so we can leave" her mom said. While walking to the car she heard her diaper crinkle, and her little brother did to "haha Lisa is wearing a diaper like a little baby" "shut up!" Lisa said to him. "Don't talk to your sister like that honey she can't do anything about it." Their mom said "let's get in the car." Lisa, her brother and mom got in the car and dad drove away. Lisa always found car rides boring but luckily she got a new pair of headphones so she could listen to her favorite songs. As it was getting late in the night Lisa decided to get some sleep so she wouldn't get tired when they arrived at the vacation home. She put away her headphones and rested the head on the window, and quickly fell asleep.