Dinner and first night

When Lisa followed her mom back to the center of the mall she felt really embarrassed. "How could i pee myself? I hasn't happend in years, and I'm not a baby." Lisa thought. When Lisa and her mom met up with her dad and little brother they decided to eat at a nice restaurant in the mall. While walking to the restaurant she noticed her skirt had pulled up a little so everyone could see her diaper, but she didn't mind. She kinda liked wearing now and didn't really care what people thought. When they entered the restaurant she noticed a hot boy was standing at the entrance showing everyone to their table. "Oh shit!" Lisa thought as she immediately pulled down her skirt so he couldn't see the diaper. The boy showed the family to their table and asked what they would like for drink. Lisa's parents both ordered a wine, Lisa's brother ice tea and Lisa asked for some water. "Are you sure about that honey?" Lisa's mom said. "Yes! Don't embarrass me mom!" Lisa said. As the food and drinks came, Lisa felt the urge to pee. "I don't want to get up and go to the toilet." Lisa thought. "What would mom think about it if I just peed in my diaper? No no that's weird Lisa! 14 year old girls don't pee in their diaper, but I don't want to take of my diaper and put it back on!" Lisa thought as the urge to pee grew more and more. Her mom saw her moving a little and whispered to Lisa: "What are you doing Lisa? Stop moving!" "I'm sorry mom I need to pee, but I don't wanna walk to the bathroom and take off my diaper." Lisa whispered back. "Just pee Lisa, I don't really care anymore." Lisa's mom said while going back to eating. "Well if mom says she doesn't care then i should be fine, I will just try it." Her brother and dad didn't notice the conversation between mom and Lisa because they were too busy eating and joking with each other. When Lisa's mom also got back to talking with her dad and brother Lisa knew it was time to try and pee. She relaxed her blatter and muscles and tried to pee. At first only a few drops came out and then she felt it flowing, her whole private area became warm and wet and then the pee got to her but. After 30 seconds Lisa was done "oh well, nobody noticed." She thought. She felt her diaper to see if it leaked but it luckily didn't. "This actually feels kinda nice, a wet diaper isn't so bad after all!" Lisa thought as she touched her hot and big diaper again. After eating dinner dad paid and the family walked back to the car. Lisa knew her diaper was pretty visible now because it was very wet. But she didn't mind as she was enjoying every second of it. When the family arrived back home Lisa instantly walked up stairs, as she sad on her bed she felt something... she had to poop! But then her mother came in: "Well Lisa? Did you pee ur diaper, because I saw it hanging beneath ur skirt.." her mother said. "Yes mom, I'm sorry. I will change myself now." Lisa said kind of grumpy. "It's okay honey I will leave you to it." Lisa's mom said while walking out the door. The urge to poop grew stronger and stronger, until she couldn't take it anymore. She pooped her whole diaper full. "Oh my god! What am I doing??" Lisa said questioning herself. Her diaper was even more heavy now. "It actually feels kinda nice, but not as nice as peeing tho." Lisa thought. "This is the weirdest thing I have ever done, and I like it.. well let's change in to another diaper and get to bed." Lisa thought waking into the bathroom. After changing into an other diaper she put of her socks, shirt and bra, got in bed and fell asleep.