Arrival and the mall

"Wake up kids were almost here!" Lisa's mom said.
Lisa woke up and immediately got reminded what she was wearing, she felt a very wet and bulky diaper between her legs. Lisa touched it to see if it had leaked but it didn't. She didn't really mind the feeling of the big wet diaper between her legs, she kinda even liked it. "That's weird, it feels kinda comfy." Lisa thought. As she was looking out the window she already saw the beautiful beach and blue sea. "Okay kids were here, grab ur suitcase and put them in ur room." Lisa's dad said to her and her little brother. "Eww Lisa i can see ur diaper underneath ur skirt" Lisa's little brother said as they were walking in the beach house. Lisa didn't say anything and walked up the stairs to her room, it was so pretty and she even had a view of the beach! The first thing Lisa did was taking off her diaper and throwing it in the trashcan in her bathroom. She was so happy she finally had her own bathroom because in her own house everyone could see her wet diapers in the trash. She grabbed her underwear and put them on, then her mother walked in. "Hey Lisa I saw ur diaper was wet again, did they do good?" Her mom said. "Yes they did, thanks for buying them." Lisa said "no problem honey, i will leave the package in ur closet." Her mom said happy as she walked out of her room. These diapers were very different from the Goodnites, Goodnites were kinda like underwear with pink print on it and they weren't thick. Her new diapers were completely white with tape, and were very thick. When Lisa put the last of her clothes in the closet her dad yelled "Kids come on were going to the mall!" Lisa went down stairs and the family got in the car. When they arrived at the mall she felt the cold air against her skin, Lisa was never very good with high heats. "I will be buying some groceries, who want to come with me?" Lisa's dad said. "Me! Me!" Lisa's little brother said. "I will take Lisa, will we meet here again in an hour?" Lisa's mom said. "That's fine, have fun!" Dad said while walking away with Lisa's brother. "What are we gonna do mom?" Lisa asked. "I need some new makeup and some clothes" Lisa's mom said. "Okay! I will follow you." Lisa said going after her mother. After some shopping Lisa felt that she needed to pee, but she thought she could hold it for some time. After half an hour passed she couldn't hold it longer "mom I need to pee so bad!" Lisa said almost dancing. "Hold it in a little longer I am almost finished" her mom said irritated. But Lisa couldn't... warm pee was filling her underwear and soon dripping down her leg in the middle of a make-up store... "Oh no Lisa! What is going on with you?" Her mom said grabbing her hand and walking to the bathroom. I- I don't know mom... I'm sorry!" Lisa said crying. Lisa and her mom walked into the bathroom of the store and Lisa immediately pulled down her soaking wet panties. "Wait here Lisa I will buy something for you. I will be back in 5 minutes" Lisa's mom said. Lisa was crying a lot "how can this happen? I'm 14 years old now I can't pee myself" she said being mad and sad at the same time. When Lisa finished cleaning herself up her mom knocked on the door of the bathroom stall. "Lisa it's me open the door." Her mom said. When Lisa opened the door she saw her mother standing with a package of diapers again. The same thick ones as before.
"Here you go put this on. You cost me a lot of money with all these diapers young lady." Her mom said. "Really mom? Diapers again?" Lisa said with a disappointment face. "Yes young lady now put these on! We are going to meet up with ur brother and dad again!" Her mom said angrily. Lisa put on a thick white tape diaper, by herself this time because her mom clearly didn't want to do it. When she put it on she made sure to pull her skirt down a little so no one saw her wearing the diaper. But she knew people could see the buldge a little bit....