Morning Madness

One Morning back in L.A., Usagi was sleeping and awoke to And then He Kissed Me by The Crystals and lip synching the song while dancing around her home.

She failed to notice the hairbrush that she picked up was enchanted by Sailor Neptune's mirror designed to make Usagi's hair turn back to the way it was from a short Strawberry Blonde and rainbow highlights to her original long golden blonde hair.

It was only when she was washing her hair in the shower did Usagi looked in the mirror and shrieked in horror.

Chibiusa and Setsuna chuckled under their breath.

"My Hair! What happened to my new hairdo?!" cried Usagi

"Oopsies!" said Michiru pretending to be innocent. "I kinda coated your hairbrush with my ocean water to make it turn back to normal. "

Usagi turned around in a fit of fury but she tried not to let the Sailor Guardians get the best of her.

When she opened her closet, her new wardrobe have been altered or been replaced by her old wardrobe.

"My Hollywood wardrobe!" yelled Usagi

"Oh is that what that was?" said Setsuna

"Me, Hotaru and the Inner Senshi kinda edit your wardrobe and got rid of the tasteless and trashy outfits."

Usagi was ready to tear her hair out but she put on a white top with black cargo shorts, went down to kitchen and asked Amanda for breakfast.

Instead of Amanda, Makoto prepared her breakfast that said "Roommates"

"Wha...?!"

"That's right Usagi, we're living with you now." explained Minako hugging her

"And we told your maids to take the day off." added Rei

"Hope you don't mind but about the Tiger cub, we released him back into the jungle because I'm sure it's illegal to have it as a pet." said Ami

Usagi felt her life cracking and about to burn herself in hell.

"Look on the Brightside, we let you keep Wishbone." replied Artemis purring near Usagi's face.

Nothing just total silence...