New Years at NYC Part 1

Usagi and the gang find themselves back in New York in Times Square thanks to Setsuna's teleportation portal.

Because of course Seléna/Flashmoon is supposed to perform for the New Year's celebration.

The Sailor Guardians each got their hotel rooms, but Seiya saw this is his golden opportunity to get Usagi all alone for himself as he asked for a spare key card to her from the front desk.

This time Chyna was guarding Usagi's door until Seiya led a mouse in front of her and made her freak out.

Seiya opened the door and there was Usagi laying in her bed like an Angel because she needed her rest before the ball drop tonight at midnight and her performances.

Ami and Taiki were talking about going to Times Square to watch Seléna's Performance and kiss when the Midnight Ball Drop.

Minako wanted to do to the same and want to watch Usagi's performance and to join her.

Yaten was not going along with her but when Minako sets her mind on something, he has no say or no objection to her.

Everything was going smoothly for Live at Times Square with Ryan Seacrest and he can't wait for Usagi's Golden Performance to ring in the new year.

Rei and Makoto went downtown to go shopping to pass the time until Seléna/Flashmoon's Performance.

To be Continued...