Reunion

After her performance, Usagi rejoins her fellow Rising Stars, this time she hid in the backstage access crowd of Fans.

The Band was ushered into the limo, driving off to the night and into the heart of the city.

Usagi in disguise thanks to her guest escort Snoop Dogg and in return she was dancing to his song "Drop it like its Hot."
Flashmoon was sitting down later on sipping on a Shirley Temple and having a dinner with some of her famous friends along with Umino and Naru.

Flashmoon's backup dancers were happy to see her again and decided to get together again by dancing to Interglatic by the Beastie Boys.

The Sailor Guardians saw Usagi dancing with her background dancers, that's when Lily saw them and got Usagi's attention.

"Uh oh, let's hurry out of here!" Barry said as they hid Usagi out of the Exit and boarded on their Tour Bus.

Usagi was about to board the bus too until she saw a heartbroken Seiya staring at her, she blew a kiss to him and tossed something towards him and he caught it in his hands.

It was her Sailor Barrette tracking device and he spotted a clue that can help him: the tiny shard of Silver Crystal in her hair.

Usagi flipped Double Birds to her old friends and family.

*What's going to happen Next? Find out in the next book; Two Hearts; One Soul!