She's Back Bitches!

After getting her magic rose back, Usagi smiled mischievously as she gets dressed to the Three Lights Music Festival.

Usagi was traveling on the right bus this time thanks to magic ruby necklace that brought her to the right concert hall.
The Sailor Guardians were surprised to see Usagi early in line but they showed their tickets and get their seats.

Usagi sat far away from them as The Three Lights with some special performers began the show

Little did anyone know, the Magic Pink Guitar Axe was floating and fly around Backstage until mid way when The Three Lights were doing a instrumental part.

It zipped past Taiki, by passed Seiya and knocked Yaten down towards the audience

"Oh No!" said Ami

"Yaten are you ok?" asked Minako running to him

"Watch Out, Wild Guitar!" Someone said as Makoto tried to wrestle with it but the instrument backfired on her

"Be gone evil spirit!" said Rei but the pink glitter guitar played ultrasonic vibes to block the spirit ward until at last the guitar landed back in Usagi's hands.

Suddenly she felt different as the memories have returned back in her mind and everyone's minds.

Usagi was backstage, flower in place strumming her guitar that finally played noise after a while.

With a swirling tornado of Hair coloring and cut in Rebel style and glittery hard rock star clothing, Usagi was Seléna "Flashmoon" Turner again.

Barry, Anthony, Lily and Susan were all missing Seléna "Flashmoon" Turner.

"It's been 3 weeks without her." said Anthony

"I know and we're supposed to perform next."

(Guitar strum)

All 4 performers all turn to the sound

"Seléna!" They cheered

"Let's Rock this house!" replied Seléna