Airbrush Tattoo

Usagi, Ryan, and the Rising Stars Band set an appointment for the Tattoo Parlor for some Tattoos to fortify their 5th  Anniversary of Friendship.

They went inside the Parlor and all but Usagi decided to get real tattoos because Usagi knows that meant painful needles poking at her skin with Permanent Ink.

So Usagi asked for an Airbrush Tattoo on her back shoulder blade.

Barry's friend Chuck set Usagi up in a private room with all the airbrush color ink, stencils, designs and tools.

Usagi decided to have her American name with a red rose and some colorful butterflies on her skin before giving Chuck the A-Ok with Airbrush.

The Airbrush felt good on her skin so cool soothing.

Suddenly Chuck was being kidnapped and the unknown assailant knocked out Usagi with some Chloroform and a tissue.

"Good, She's gonna be out for a while." said Mamoru

"Are you Sure about this?" asked Artemis

"She's gonna kill us." said Luna

Mamoru nodded with confidence and sprayed the Airbrush Tattoo of his choice on Usagi's Lower Back.

Moments later Usagi woke up and looked at her shoulder blade and was satisfied.

But soon the Inner Senshi and Chibiusa were laughing at pointing Mamoru's Tattoo on her that "PRINCESS SLUT"

Usagi Screamed, her band members saw the Damage and all glared at Mamoru.

The Next Day, Howie Mandel slammed him with a subpoena.