Tanning Chaos

Usagi was preparing for the Grammy's ceremony by getting a tan at the Hollywood Tans.

Ryan set an appointment for her to get a light bronze tan to show her glowing skin for her grammy dress.

His friend Yuri set Usagi up in a private Tanning Booth room, rubbing tan lotion on her skin before giving her some eye protection goggles, some throwback music in earphones, and closing the lid of the booth.

Usagi was wearing her green bikini and the song in her headset was playing Love Rollercoaster by the Ohio Players.

Meanwhile...The Sailor Guardians were listening to some of Selėna's old songs even Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna remixed her I Wanna be Down song.

"Has Anyone seen Usagi?" asked Luna

"I think the mistress has gone to a tanning salon session with her manager Ryan." said Rebecca the new maid

"Tanning?!" they all cried zooming out of the mansion

Usagi was still under the UV lights of the Tanning Bed listening to I Keep Forgetting by Michael McDonald

The Sailor Guardians entered the Tanning Salon

Seiya wasn't about to care but the Idol freaked out about seeing his beautiful princess of the possible getting Skin Cancer from UV Lights and remembering about Final Destination 3 when Ashlyn and Ashley burn into ashes.

"Quick, Which Room is she in?!" he said frantically

Rei was behind the desk and looked for Usagi's American name in which she found it.

"Room 204!" called Rei

Seiya raced to the and tried to open the suite but the door was locked.

So Yaten and Taiki found the VAC controls to Usagi's tanning bed and starting pressing buttons to stop it or to cut its power.

The VAC control was at 230 but now its going down to 215.

"It's working!" said Seiya "keep going!"

Usagi wasn't paying attention at the time only when she heard something powering down and the lights dimming before its due time that she noticed something's was wrong.

"Hey Yuri, your tanning bed is losing power!" called Usagi

Yuri looked at the tanning bed inside as it was fading before its time and it was on 10 mins. That's when he saw the VAC.

150

100

50

and finally

0.

The Tanning Bed lost its UV power and went dead.

"That's Impossible!!" said Yuri as he ran out of the booth and checked the basement downstairs for the power.

Everyone ran into Usagi's tanning room and found her in the Tanning Bed.

"Whew, Thank Goodness!" said Michiru

Usagi looked at her skin, all she got was a glowing tan not a light bronze.

"Come on Usagi, you don't need a tan to be beautiful." said Minako

Ami rinses the tanning lotion off of Usagi's skin and all together they left the Tanning Salon.

Ryan was trying to chase after Usagi but that's when Seiya grabbed him by the throat and threw him in the Tanning Bed set to 350 VAC.

"Nobody's messes with my Dumpling's beautiful skin!" yelled Seiya and left the booth.