chapter fifteen

*Hallie's pov*

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up due to the sunlight coming in from my window.

When my eyes were fully opened, I realized that it wasn't actually my window. Where the heck was I?

I couldn't remember anything from last night, except for the fact that I drank way too much.

I felt something in my hand and saw someone's hands holding mine. I peered over the side of the bed and found Benny sleeping peacefully on the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled, sitting up and yanking my hand from his.

This caused Benny to wake up and sit up as well.

"Geez, could you be any louder?" He asked, yawning.

"Benny, why am I in your room, on your bed?" I exclaimed.

"You were pretty out of it last night, and Elle asked me to take you to my house so you wouldn't get in trouble," he shrugged.

"Crap. What did I say?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be too bad.

"Well, you called me Benny boo boo bear, then booped my nose, but nothing too bad," he laughed.

"Oh my gosh. That's so embarrassing," I replied, mentally hitting myself for saying that.

"Well, you could have done worse. I just can't believe you told the guys not to drink, and then you, well you know what," he said.

"Oh, shut u-

I ran to the bathroom and held my hair up so I wouldn't get any throw up in it.

"Are you okay?" Benny asked, crouching down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm great," I replied sarcastically.

"Sorry. Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked.

"No, it's fine, I should probably go home so my mom doesn't freak out," I said, slowly standing up but stumbling a little.

"Okay, well, do you at least want me to walk you?" He questioned, grabbing my arms to steady me.

"Yeah, but don't walk up to the door, I don't want my mom freaking out," I replied.

"Okay, let's go," he said, leading me out the door.

Benny still had his hands on me as we started walking out the door. "I can still walk, you know."

"Well, you almost fell like twice, so I'm not sure," he laughed, letting go of me.

"Whatever, I'll be fine," I rolled my eyes.

We made it to my house, but he stayed back so my mom wouldn't see him.

"Well, thanks for helping," I said to Benny before I opened the door.

"Yeah, no problem," he replied, smiling then walking away.

I never really noticed it before, but I guess he had a nice smile.