cheating on a bad lover page 1

my name is Adam. Adam Juan Escobar. I am a 22-year-old Mexican American cowboy. and this is my story on how I met my wife.

Born on May 19, 1996. Growing up as the eldest son (yes, I have an annoying younger brother (he's 2nd child) and an even more annoying younger sister (she's 3rd child)) in a farm at El paso Texas, USA, I was quite the Mexican – American cowboy who loved soccer, baseball, rock music, country music, lucha libre wrestling and wild west movies. and both my parents are Spanish speakers. a Spanish speaking vegetable farmer for my Mexican mother and a Spanish speaking zookeeper as my American father. I loved my family just as much as they loved me. And when I have finished college, I left my family at age 18 in the year 2014 to spend 4 years in the army. 2 years in the us police department and another 2 years in the Mexican fire department.

In the year 2018, I worked as a horse trainer, dedicated to teaching the new generation of cowboys and cowgirls how to ride horses. While my professional life thrived, my love life met a series of unfortunate relationships. Let us look at the list!

First girlfriend - Our relationship ended when she misinterpreted one of my jokes as a breach of women's rights. I learned from that experience and pledged to be more cautious with my words.

Second girlfriend - This relationship ended when she slapped me and demanded material gifts, revealing her true nature as a gold digger. I had no tolerance for such behavior.

Third girlfriend - She broke up with me after an altercation where she swung her guitar at my face, claiming she preferred dating Italian-speaking bankers who could lavish her with gifts. It became clear that she was more interested in money and possessions.

Fourth girlfriend - Our breakup took a violent turn as she threatened me with a gun. In my attempt to escape, I injured myself, leading to hospitalization and six months off work. During my recovery, I reported the incident to both US and Mexican authorities from my hospital bed.

These experiences taught me valuable lessons about the significance of mutual respect and genuine connections in relationships. As I dedicated myself to my career as a horse trainer, I stayed hopeful of finding a partner who truly valued and cared for me.