cheating on a bad lover page 7

Over the course of the next four months, from July to October 2019, we exchanged flirty and affectionate messages online. Our playful banter and teasing brought us closer together. I was happy to congratulate her on landing a new job as a language teacher at "El Paso Elementary" school, where she would be teaching the three languages of English, Spanish, and Portuguese. She proudly shared her candid WhatsApp profile picture with me, portraying her in her new role as a teacher, and I adored it.

Isabella, the teacher, presented a distinctive appearance encompassing the following elements:

- She donned a pristine, long-sleeved white dress shirt, often rolling up the sleeves to achieve a more relaxed demeaner.

- Concealed beneath her attire were black soccer shorts, concealed by a striking red skirt, notably split in the front, revealing both thighs.

- Isabella enhanced her ensemble with red-framed reading glasses, diamond earrings, and a digital watch elegantly adorning her left wrist.

- Her hair was expertly fashioned into a bun, held in place with Chinese chopsticks, and her overall look was harmonized with Chinese-inspired makeup.

However, our happiness was marred when she tearfully revealed that she almost lost her job. The strict school principal had mistakenly interpreted our loving conversations as inappropriate, violating the school's "no debauchery" rule. This angered me deeply, and I could not help but think:

1. Who was the principal to meddle in our private online conversations without understanding the context?

2. The principal needed to distinguish between genuine expressions of love and inappropriate behaviour in conversations.

3. I felt a strong urge to confront the principal and defend my fiancé, as he had no right to pry into our personal lives.

To make matters worse, I discovered that the very same principal, who enforced the "no debauchery" rule on teachers and students, seemed to disregard it himself, clear from his possession of candid girls' magazines in his locker room. This hypocrisy struck me as ironic, and I was disgusted by his actions.

It was clear to me that the principal needed to prioritize his responsibilities and refrain from invading others' privacy. I could not hold my frustration at this double standard and believed he should focus on fulfilling his duties rather than indulging in inappropriate behaviour.