cheating on a bad lover page 2

6 months later, the hospital discharged me. I can finally leave and return to my job. Yee haw. I even got myself a new girlfriend. I fell deeply in love with a beautiful Chinese French American white, blonde girl named Maria at the local bar where we played and bonded over games like pool and darts. We even shared the same drinks. English stout beer and Mexican tequila. However, Maria was only interested in me for my money, and she always asked me for cash and expensive gifts. Despite this, I loved Maria and showered her with everything she wanted. It went on for 3 months. I felt like a burro USADA (burro USADA means used donkey in Spanish).

After enduring Maria's selfishness for yet another month, I reached my breaking point and decided it was time to act. However, instead of simply breaking up with her, I produced a devious plan to teach her a lesson. Admittedly, it was a wicked idea, but it sparked a sense of excitement in me. I planned to cheat on her with another woman, right in her own bed and room. Oh, the thrill of it, like a true cowboy up to mischief!

My attention had been drawn to Isabella Martinez Pedro, a Brazilian-American French housekeeper working at Maria's mansion, and I had been flirting with her secretly. Surprisingly, Isabella agreed to join me in the plan, driven by her own reasons:

1. Isabella believed in love beyond material wealth and did not prioritize money in relationships.

2. She had always dreamt of dating cowboys, making this a chance for her to explore that desire.

3. While Isabella regretted being Maria's servant, she still cherished her job as a French housekeeper.

Maria had been acting like a spoiled brat, constantly belittling Isabella and making her job unbearable. This mistreatment had gone on for two long years, given that Isabella was 22 years old in 2018. (Well, she is born on 22 September 1996)

As fate would have it, Isabella once discovered Maria's diary while cleaning her room, which revealed Maria's inclination towards money-loving boys who treated her like royalty and showered her with gifts, including money and gift cards.

Though this plan might seem mischievous, it arose from my frustration and a desire to bring attention to Maria's hurtful behavior. Let the cowboy antics begin!

clearly enough is enough. And it is about time that I cheat on her with the French housekeeper. as we teach her a lesson. Plus, if she wants to live life like a queen, then we will turn her into a queen alrighty ... the Karen queen of cleaning dirty outdoor toilets. We mean it when we say it. Not joking.

Oh boy cowboy. a plan Is brewing up. a very evil one at that. And she is going to cry. like a baby. As if she is daddy's cry-baby girl. And We mean it when we say it. Not joking.