cheating on a bad lover page 4

Ok back to the story!

we planned to make her cry like a baby for good. What was the plan I hear you ask?

Well, Isabella and I would spend the afternoon flirting with each other on her bed in her room. when she learns of it. she will cry and throw a tantrum as her parents throw both of us out. and she will break up with me as her parents will fire Isabella from her job. oh boy cowboy. this is going to be fun. Plus, Isabella regretted being maria's servant, even though she did not regret getting a job as a French housekeeper.

Which means one thing? She is not going to regret seeing maria's parents fire her from her job as a French housekeeper.

We planned the plan for a whole week for this. and now she is going to pay for it. We even agreed to not exchange numbers. So that, she cannot use our text messages as proof of the cheating.

A week later, came the plan. time to execute it. According to Isabella, she will be coming home late. Reason being? she will be out shopping with the girls. And as she spent the day shopping with the girls, Isabella and I will be flirting with each other on her bed, in her room. We flirted. Non-stop. h*ck. both our faces turned bright red like a tomato as we flirted with each other on her bed, in her room. and we did not stop there. with the right time and the right moment. we will smooch each other in the mouth and tongue right in front of maria when she opens the door. I was wearing black swimsuit underpants while she was wearing white bikini swimsuit. not joking. She even buried my face into her chest. oh, the Mexican pervert nosebleed. Ay, ay, ay!

Then came the right moment. It was the early afternoon. we heard footsteps and a girl's humming voice. it was maria. Oh boy. this is going to be fun. As her footsteps neared the door. we pulled in on each other and smooched in the mouth and tongue right in front of maria as she opened the door. When she opened the door at the right time, in the right moment, she was shocked. and we knew what was going on in her thought process. It took her a long time to process what she saw. But we just kept smooching each other. in both the mouth and the tongue.

There just like in the plan, it happened. She broke under the weight of what she saw. she was screaming, crying. She even threw a tantrum at everyone including her two bodyguards, the French house keepers, the French butlers, and the mansion security guards. And when the parents learnt of what happened. they threw both me out as they fired Isabella from work. Oh, the debauchery! We did not regret this at all. no 1 bit.

Not content with just cheating on Maria with Isabella, her French housekeeper turned former servant of maria, we decided to publicly shame her on both social media and live TV. we exposed Maria's true intentions and showed the world what kind of person she really was. The tv went crazy, social media went crazy, the papers went crazy. everyone in the U.S.A went crazy.

Even the headlines said the following.

"Breaking news: Rich girl expects apology from ex-boyfriend, gets humiliated instead as ex-boyfriend proposes to French housekeeper. she said yes "

she was unbelievably humiliated, and it was all her doing. She got what she deserved. but she did not want to give up. wow. She used her money to settle her humiliation problem in court. But gets humiliated again as she loses the case.