cheating on a bad lover page 8

Our final 2 months in 2019, from November 2019 to December 2019. we just dated and dated. We took each other out to amazing places as we had dinner together. from giant Christmas trees to skating in the ice rink. We enjoyed it all. Not joking. we mean it when we say it. We even wanted to marry each other. we agreed to the idea. and both my parents and her parents. gave the blessings for our wedding. Shortly after new year's vacation in January 2020, we had a very colourful Mexican Brazilian wedding at a local 5-star hotel in Dallas, Texas. the wedding was very colourful in the Hispanic Latino sense. There were Mexican mariachi, Spanish flamenco dancers, Brazilian Mardi gras dancers, and Brazilian samba musicians. everyone was partying at our wedding as we shook the cold champagne bottles for that satisfying cork pop. We even smooched each other in both the mouth and the tongue as we wore each other's wedding rings. Oh, the celebrations.

We then went to end our wedding night in the hotel room as we undressed each other to our respective underpants. We even had a playful cuddle wrestling match on the bed of our hotel room. in our respective underpants. I was wearing white swimsuit underpants while she was wearing black bikini swimsuit. not joking. We then hugged each other to sleep as we laughed and thanked each other for the playful cuddle wrestling match that we had on the hotel bed.

After the wedding, we packed our stuff for a 2-week-long honeymoon to Singapore. Our reason was because Singapore is a small country with a big geography to love and explore. We wanted to see if it was true. So, we went there.

Turns out, the facts about Singapore are true. Singapore really is a small country with a big geography to love and explore. the Singaporeans over there even confirmed it. This is unprecedented. A local and friendly poet even gifted us poems to get to know a thing or two about Singapore.

These are the two poems that he gifted us.

(We had to pay him 10 SGD for that. One poem for 5 SGD. 2 poems for 10 SGD)

First poem Name: NDP poem (national poem)

About: a poem on celebrating years of Singapore past present and future

NDP EST. 9 Aug 1965

Landing upon a sea of lights

We came to Singapore.

A modern day adventures.

Our minds and spirit's soar

Just like the fourth of July

We celebrate like no other.

We are races under one roof.

But with one commonality

We are family.

This is our house.

And Singapore is our home.

So, happy Singapore day

Singapore

Second poem name: banana missiles

about: a poem about Singapore's monkey problem

ahh monkeys in tv

they are cute and cheeky.

and they just love their bananas.

But monkeys in real life

They are a nuisance.

A big nuisance

They steal food from you.

They throw poo and leftovers at you.

They laugh at you.

We Singaporeans are LIVID with the monkeys.

They make our lives miserable.

They even ruined a soccer game.

I am so livid with the monkeys.

The best way to teach them a lesson is.

Call animal control on them

as we continued our honeymoon, we hiked and swam at one of the beaches at Sentosa. it was fun. We then went to watch one of the new movies in cinemas "Dolittle." we loved the movie.

We even became big fans of Singapore's chicken rice. We loved it. But the chicken rice has two variations. for religious reasons. There was one with the "halal" sticker and there was one more without the "halal" sticker. we understood the religious reasons since we as both husband and wife had Muslim friends at our home state of Texas, USA. Out of respect to our Muslim friends back at the USA, we preferred the chicken rice with the "halal" sticker. plus, its much tastier and its much cheaper. Not joking.

Other things about Singapore that impressed both me and my wife.

- Cleanliness

- Strict Rules and regs

- Singlish (Singaporean's way of talk)

- Education system

- Fluent English

- Diversity

Other things about Singapore that shocked both me and my wife.

- No guns

- The reptile problem (like Florida, USA is no different)

- The monkey problem (as seen in the poem)

- Drugs = death row

2 weeks' worth of honeymoon came and went by. we enjoyed it and now we are returning home to the USA. There is so many moments and lessons that we have taken in. and now we are bringing it to our new home at Texas. specifically, to our new farmhouse in Fort Worth, Texas. Saying goodbye to our honeymoon and embracing married life, I hope that my wife and I can keep harmony in our new home, especially considering the circumstances we are facing. There are a couple of reasons for my concern:

1. My wife is pregnant, and we both eagerly embarked on this journey of starting a family together. She is carrying twins, a boy, and a girl.

2. The ongoing global pandemic of the skull virus 2019 has cast a shadow over our early married life. The two months of lockdown have brought unique challenges that we must navigate together.

Despite these potential challenges, I am optimistic that our love and understanding for each other will guide us through this period, making our journey into married life a remarkable and fulfilling one.

We even decided to hire a housekeeper to take care of our house and babysit our kids the sooner they are delivered.

Her name is: the Karen queen of cleaning dirty outdoor toilets – maria.

Q - Why we hired her?

A – we worked for her, now she works for us. the humbling definition of a Latino humiliation

And she deserved it anyway. complete with the flying shoe. we mean it when we say it. Not joking.