|| Chapter 7: False World||

Fuck.

(Y/N) eyes shot open, and she was hit with a overwhelming amount of pain. Her head aching along with the rest of her body, she blinked trying to clear her vision, she was greeted to her staircase and the familiar walls of her house. She swallowed thickly.

She was home, but how? Where's Alastor. he was about to kill her.

She instantly brought her hand to her cheek, touching where she last felt him cut it. She was shocked to find her cheek was infact still cut. Her heart was racing. Confusion, pain, fear and relief overwhelmed her, making her stay seated on the floor.

"(Y/N)!" Enzo yelled, rushing down the stairs to his daughter, his eyes focused on her cut and bleeding cheek. "We heard a thud, what happened!" He said, concern laced in every word.

She blinked at her father, before she smiled softly. She missed someone caring about her as much as he did.

So before she knew it, she had started crying. Maybe her being sent back in time was just a dream, one she had after she hit her head from falling down the stairs.

Enzo panicked more as his daughter started crying, immediately saying endless comforting words and praises. While he helped her up and tended to whatever other cuts she had gotten from her fall. leading her to sit down on the couch.

After a few more moments she finally stopped crying and was all bandaged up due to her dad, the same one who was asking endless questions. The major one being her crying. As long as he had raised his daughter, she never truly cried.

"Why are you upset?" He asked, she only smiled in reply.

"I'm not. I'm just happy to see you!" Her eyes glanced around him and the room, taking in the familiar room around her. Her eyes fell on a photo, one of her, her father and mother. She was confused when she didn't see Eden in that photo.

"Dad.. where's Eden?"

"Who?" He said, then he laughed. "How hard did you hit your head." He joked.

Her heart stopped; she could only stare at her dad in disbelief. Before she scanned the room even more, every photo that should have Eden in it, had only her. She would never wish to be in a world where Eden didn't exist, even if it meant her mother would keep loving her, she had loved her little brother too much to care how her life would be if he wasn't apart of it. She swallowed the thick lump in her throat as she looked at the lamp in the corner of the room. She noticed it looked strange.

She quickly realized this is almost exactly like the one reddit story she had read; the lamp was a sign none of this was real. She looked at the thing beside her, "you are not my dad." she stated cold being she swallowed the rest of her joy quickly, then she slipped off the couch and took a few steps back. "This isn't my home, is it...?'

The creature that looked like her dad smiled, its body shifting and turning into a larger more winged creature. Its face turned pure white, it had six eyes around its head, a huge halo and multiple wings. It almost looked like god.

"I figured creating a world just like your own would help balance out my world, but it appears you humans are far smarter than I intended you to be." He rubbed his chin in thought, while she looked up at him with disgust and fear. "I gave you a world where you could have the family you wanted but you refused it? that's quite puzzlingly."