|| Chapter 8: Percautions ||

(Y/N) yelped as she was thrown to the ground, Alastor overpowering her once more. Her back hit the ground in a thud, and she groaned, Alastor only laughed darkly. His usual Hazel eyes turned red with a mix of green.

This was the third time he got her pinned, the first two she somehow managed to get him off of her. She was more of fighter than he and she thought. He had a few scratches on his arm, face and neck. While she had a few cuts from his blade. He wasn't bleeding but she was, the smell of her blood made him hungry for more.

"Now now.. I believe this little game is over my dear!" Alastor singed, his voice low and intense. He words came out breathy as the chase between them went on longer than he would have liked.

She struggled more, his grip on her wrists tightens. She flinched, "just stop!" She said, attempting to escape once more.

"Come now Alastor! You can't kill my best server!" Mimzy said, finally catching up with the two of them. She was frustrated, her usual neat blonde hair was a mess. She gripped his shoulder, he only glared at, annoyed she touched him at this very moment.

"Mimzy, dear, is a threat to the both of us, I can't allow her to stay."

"I'm not a-" he lifted her up and slammed her back down against the floor, her head smacking it harder than last time. She groaned her eyes closing tightly as the sudden rush of pain consumed her, making her words die in her throat.

"Quiet dear, I didn't say you could speak." His voice remained cold, but (Y/N) felt her cheeks start to heat up with the way he spoke to her. She cursed under her breathe for still being down for him even while he was very much attempting to end her life. Alastor heard her faint curse and smiled even more, believing it was because she finally gave up trying to escape.

He moved her writs together, holding them tightly so one could hand let go, moving to her neck. Mimzy gasped, grabbed his now free wrist. He growled, turning his head to look at her. Further annoyed that (Y/N)'s death keeps being delayed or failing. Like the traps he had planned out for a week never seemed to work, which is why he had decided to take the more violent approach.

"Alastor." She warned. (Y/N) only exhaled, a small amount of relief hitting her as she looked up. Alastor was straddling her and Mimzy was standing beside them. (Y/N) glanced between the two, realizing they were having a silent conversation with one another.

"Surely you can't mean sparing her life." He said, he was completely perplexed as to why Mimzy would suggest such a thing.

"She gets me money, so let's try to keep her around till my customers get bored. 'kay?" She smiled, revealing the real reason she wanted to keep (Y/N) around was because she pulls in more customers. That earned a frown from the girl underneath Alastor.

He hummed, turning his attention back to her. His hazel eyes have returned to normal. She looked up at him, trying to ignore how her heart raced with a mix of fear and longing.

She wouldn't mind the positions being swapped...

Her eyes widen at that thought and her face became red, as she looked away from his gaze. He only smirked at this, "Very well. But I do believe there are some rules to be established between her and I. Precautions to ensure she won't go to the coppers." He slowly stood up, finally allowing her chance to stand. She quickly did too but he caught her wrist once more.

"Ah Ah! I cannot trust you alone Darling, so please follow me."

He can't be serious.

Is what she thought as she sat in Alastor's radio station, was doing his late-night show, talking calmly about news, making silly jokes as if he wasn't trying to kill her over thirty minutes ago. He made it very clear what precaution he meant, she was to handle all the paper and keep things organized. She knew it was only happening so he could keep his eye on her, which she believed meant he would make her keep working at his radio station with him. She sighed softly, looking at the paperwork in her hands. Her mind wondering off to what god said to her.