Neil And Yuvika - 2

Whenever we met I used to flirt with her on that sake she asked me help so how could I refuse her.

So I was tasked by Yuvika to convince Mister George, to work with Yuvika instead of Digvijay.

On this deal, I was directly working with Yuvika who is CEO of her part of business in Mahajan Empire.

For one month, we often used to meet together to discuss the deal and how to convince them.

But there was not so much we could find out better to offer from Digvijay so she is dependent on me in this deal.

Now, she took appointment of George and we decided to go and take a shot.

The meeting is in Pune and we are in Mumbai, we decided to go through car.

The destination is around 180 km (I don't know what is exactly distance)
from Mumbai city and we decided to drive down ourselves to discuss.

During our drive to the Pune, I and Yuvika started talking with each other and I told her let's not discuss deal a lot because it can stress us.

So we gone through the personal conversation, she told me that she is 24 year-old single girl, who was involved in social work before joining this business..

When I asked her why she is single because she is beautiful.

Yuvika told me that she was earlier in a relationship and somehow things didn't work out.

Then she was too emotionally drained to think about another relationship.

Neil : but you are beautiful.

If I Describe, Yuvika, she was 5'4" with a body that would make any guy turn back and give a second look.

She must used to do workout but not so slim and had a well body with a figure of 36-32-36.

And she was quite aware of the effect she had on mens I guess.

Stay tuned