👩Gf's Mother : 8👩

Now the way Vandana aunty is looking at me I am feeling like there is a mutual sexual attraction, I quickly decided to play along and see how things would turn out.

Vivaan : by the way, aunty you really mantained you in shape in this age too. Hats off.

Vandana Aunty suppressed a grin.

She knew that I was catching her drift.

I could tell she was as excited as I was but we tried not to show it.

After that, it became a game of waiting to see who would make the first move.

For many reasons, I did not want to be the one and instead planned to make Vandana Aunty act on her lust first.

And the biggest reason is safety.

By then I had enough experience to sense attraction and sexual tension. Because I had experience with her daughter.

So, I was sure I was getting lusty vibes from Vandana Aunty.

Vandana : let me get you something.
And then you can tell me about your what you were wishing to do with my daughter today

Vandana Aunty commented but she is upset with this.

She get and took the empty glass from my hand.

As soon as she got up off the sofa my eyes roved over her sexy broad body.

The slinky ethnic blouse had only strings at the top and bottom, so I watched her smooth back through it.

The blouse was quite tight and the strings fitted perfectly into her love-handles.

The Saree was wound so tight that it outlined the voluptuous shape of Vandana Aunty's enormous round butt.

Stay tuned