👩Gf's Mother : 2👩

Her 30-inch waist looks very slim when compared to her enormous 40 inch bubble-butt that jiggles and wiggles temptingly with every step.

Vandana Aunty's milky thighs and calves are soft and smooth which make aunty so hot and tempting.

In short, Vandana Aunty looks a whole lot like the popular chubby star of US.

Vandana Aunty owns her own tiffin service in our sai darshan society so the women in family and society would always get inspired by her.

I had known Vandana Aunty since I met Sakhi even before I know Sakhi I met aunty once randomly in college and she was so sweet to me.

Back then, Vandana Aunty always cheered me and would always offer me lunch or dinner and stuff whenever I went over to study with Sakhi.

She was very affectionate to me maybe because Sakhi gave me that priority in her life and I would always call her "Vandana Aunty or Mrs. Waagle" with respect.

However, things changed drastically a day ago, how I tell you?

You know I turned Bf of Sakhi now we had sex twice but both time in risky and sneaky situation so we decide that we should either meet at her place or at mine.

COMING TO THE INCIDENT ...

One day,

Sakhi invited me at her home at 2 PM she told me everyone is going out today.

But, her mother changed the plan and send Sakhi with her father, Sakhi texted me to drop the plan but my phone get switched off so I didn't got that message and I reached Sakhi's home.

2PM

I am not aware of this fact that sakhi wasn't at home and I am going to meet Vandana aunty.

Stay tuned