🏠Bhabhi ji ghar par h : 5🏠

Vibhuti : and you know, that was not just a complain.

Angoori : what do you mean?

Vibhuti : You know what I mean, and think what will happen to you if I tell Tiwari ji about this? (Vibhuti threatened)

Angoori : No....Please don’t tell my husband! I will not let anyone touch me again! Please don’t tell them.

Vibhuti (said taking fun of her) I will tell him.

She laughed on him.

Vibhuti : what happened?

Angoori : even you know you can't tell anything to ladoo ke bhaiya, because if you tell them even you won't get anything. What can I give you? (In a seductive tone)

Vibhuti : What can you give me?

(Vibhuti asked seizing the opportunity without waiting for her to move further)

Angoori : Any thing you wish.

She said, quite knowing what she was saying in the offering tone.

Vibhuti : Then I won't hesitate to say Angoori bhabhi, that come with me now! I need you! After seeing you and Happu singh yesterday I realise you are shameless too like me, I need to play with you badly.

Angoori : heyyy, but I am your neighbor. Isnt it too much.
You are like a friend to me. I didn't think like this for you.

Vibhuti : Don’t try to escape from your words.

Angoori consented.

Angoori : okay but in limits.
And my husband should never know about it.

Vibhuti : okay.

Angoori : and only this once. (She insisted)

Vibhuti led her to a bedroom, he is so desperate even Angoori realise that he won't be able to control.

Vibhuti closed the door, so nobody can disturb them.

And, No one will come that way.

As soon after that they entered in the bedroom.

He untied his belt and undo his jeans along with the belt and within a moment like he have no shame no hesitation in it.

Clearly seems like that he waited for this day and moment, he spread his jeans on the ground.

His penis is rising slowly inside his loose boxer.

Angoori : looks like it awaits for me from long time.

Stay tuned